Greater Good

I didn't know what to think, Katsuki was equally as pissed off "Hell no!"

Shoto gave a response with some attitude along with a tone of confidence "you haven't heard it yet, would you kindly reconsider that? I WILL wage a war if you don't."

Tugging Katsuki's arm, my voice was small in comparison to theirs "war...isn't good for either side. Please just listen? You have more to think about than your-"

He interupted me "fine I'll listen, but only because small bitch here is calming me down. The hell do you want from me?"

Shoto was blunt, but honest "a want to marry [Y/N]. I know she's mated, but I'd like to do a polyamarous marriage."

I could feel myself blushing, and Katsuki was pissed off so much so he pinned Shoto to the wall "I'M NOT GIVING ANYONE MY OMEGA."

The half and half haired boy carried a good point to return his anger back at him "do this, and you'll be executed for killing royalty. It's either a war or this."

It seemed a bit too much on my part, but who am I to say? "If the war starts, my village will be right in the middle... I'll do it if I die trying. This is to protect my people. Seems like s small price to pay."

Katsuki groaned "ugh... Dammit! FINE! you can marry her too... But no one else. And I'm in control of the bedroom life."

Shoto nodded "fair enough, the war is called off then. Now, seems like we have a fair share of planning. I'm going to be going with you and to live with you both in Hachina. The ceremony will be here though, since you had one already." Everything was thrown at me so fast, I could only agree with it. I didn't want to mess this up, and Katsuki didn't like it either - but we went along with it.

Few hours later, I was in the bride Chambers with a pink haired girl named Mei - who seemed too excited about this "I'LL HELP YOU FIND OUT WHICH BABY DOLL DRESS YOU'LL USE!"

I blocked my ears as I shriveled in pain, her voice was doing a number on my ears "I can hear you, calm down. My hearing is sensitive."

She nodded and got quieter when I said that thankfully. She made me try on so many dresses, some felt too tight or revealing - others too puffy. I finally found the right dress ((I'll put one up later)) even Mei said it looked beautiful. My [H/C] hair was done just right, and Izuku of all people walked me down the aisle with a happy aura "you look amazing [Y/N]..."

Once we got in their sights, I had a lot of emotions all intertwined with each other. I was angry, pissed off, but happy and somewhat... Excited? At least I'll have two mates to keep me safe. I also prevented a war, which slammed a smile on my face as I walked down under guide from Izuku. Once I got in front of Shoto, he spoke softly "so beautiful..."

The priest spoke, and we said our vows. I wasn't about to half ass my own wedding, so I made the generic ones you make when you're an idiot that's got no clue what this shit is about. We kissed and he immediately placed a mark on my neck, the opposite side of Katsuki's mark. He was in the audience, but quiet and kind of pissed off. I can tell why, his omega was getting marked by someone else in front of him. Shoto picked me up bridal style as Katsuki came over with him "The hell happens now?" Katsuki stated.

"We go home tomorrow..." Shoto stated as he carried me to the carriage that was already prepped. His father gave us so much shit, but overall he accepted it as better than nothing. His siblings cried in the distance as we made our way to Shoto's room. All three of us ate and got to know each other, and Shoto gave up trying to tell Katsuki to stop being so angry.

After along talk, it was decided that all three of us would live together in Katsuki's kingdom since the one thing we did all agree on is that we hated Endeavor. Soon after talking, I fell asleep while both of them held me in bed together - Shoto made a promise to wait for me to be ready for intercourse thankfully.

((Time bump))

I could smell sunlight peeking into the room, as I sat up - the feeling of Shoto's and Katsuki's hands made me fall back "you're not going anywhere right now. Let the servants take care of all our stuff."

I laid back down and sighed as the doors burst open by a familiar nervous voice "Uhh I'm sorry...but um... The king needs you one last time. He found some people saying they know you... I uhh.. was ordered to get you all immediately after dressing up. I'm going to help [Y/N] he ready, she'll join you shortly."

The other two got pissy but put on their formal attire and rushed to get ready for the meeting, quickly leaving me after both of them kissed me. I got up and followed Izuku, who got me a dress and brought me to the bathroom where I got ready. Once I finished, Izuku lead me out of the room and towards the meeting room where Shoto and Katsuki both waited for me.

The king seemed kind of pissed off, but I mean who wouldn't be if someone kept knocking on your door shouting in? Endeavor spoke as he entered the room "these men say they know you."

I froze a bit as I heard one of their voices "yes they do! We where the people responsible for taking them here. They ran off, thank goodness they're okay!"

Katsuki and Shoto both could smell my omega stress signals coming off like perfume "Why are you making our [Y/N] stressed?" Shoto asked.

The moment that Katsuki remembered, he pulled me in back of him and growled at them "TRAITORS."

The older man replied "what? We're not-"

I immediately interjected them "THEY'RE THE ONES THAT WANTED TO DITCH KATSUKI AND MAKE ME A SLAVE."

Shoto and Katsuki both held me behind them as guards where called, the people tried running for it as Shoto slammed one of them down with his ice "who else is in on this?!" Shoto said with a stern voice.

"N..no one.... Let me go plea-" Katsuki and Shoto both stabbed them at the same time.

Katsuki growled "attempting to take our omega is punishable by immediate death."

That's when shoto also spoke "yes, she belongs to us. Now stop releasing those signals please [Y/N]." I immediately stopped as Shoto tugged me into his lap to calm me down with his hormones. Katsuki then placed me in his lap, eventually they made me lay on both of them to relax as they spoke about plans to move back to Hachina.

-CHAPTER END-