Fun Times Come to an End

"I know how we can all have fun." Shoto said as he gave a slight smile.

None of us knew what he meant, so I asked him "how? I'm being restrained and my mates are sexist as fuck!" I yelled out in anger.

Shoto walked up to me and placed what felt like a hand on my head "release her now. Katsuki, you wanted a challenge? Well... I was thinking of letting [Y/N] train with us. When she's ready, she can face you in a battle, but the stakes will be that if she wins - she gains ultimate power. If you win Katsuki, [Y/N] has to obey us and become a proper lady."

I didn't like the entire aura coming from Bakugou's smirk "sounds fun, I'll accept on the condition that whenever raises her hand at either of us outside of training again. She also has to get on her knees and apologize for hitting me."

Clearly the shield didn't hurt him that bad, but I had to bite my tongue on this otherwise I'll doom my own species into extinction and genocide "I... I'll do it." The guards released me as I got on my knees and and bowed to him as I forced the words out of my mouth with a gagging like sound "I'm sorry... Katsuki...for hitting you. I won't ever do it again unless it's in training. I was an idiot for doing it..."

Everyone could hear the cringe in my tone as I said that, and Katsuki picked me up and hugged me "good. You're forgiven. Training sessions will be at this hour every weekday. Weekends are devoted to rest, also since you're pregnant with our pups now - we won't go hard on you during training. The ultimate battle will happen only after you have our pups. Understand idiot?"

I nodded and clung to him as I felt Shoto nuzzling me as well, it was their way of showing me that at the end of the day - they really do love me "that's less tense and better, we should all break for a small snack." Shoto stated.

We all agreed, and Shoto lead me to the table - which is when I felt him pick me up and put me into a chair. My stomach growled as I went red trying to hide it. One of the maids came back with some, what I was told, hot chocolate for me - and alcohol for everyone else. I drank my coco and gave a happy chirp as my tail wagged happily. I couldn't see that Shoto and Katsuki where smiling like idiots "that's a rather adorable reaction to a simple cup of hot chocolate." I heard Shoto's voice.

That's when I ate some cookies and went quiet, trying to hide myself from their states as we all enjoyed an afternoon snack together.

((time skip to a week later))

I was exhausted to say the least, training and being pregnant kills the soul I guess. Mitsuki was super excited when she was informed I was pregnant, she kept talking to me about all these different baby clothes she's been making for them - they couldn't have asked for a better grandmother. Katsuki walked into the room with his mother and I as he spoke "my pups aren't your damn dress up dolls old hag!"

She gave a happy reply "oh, but what are babies for then? Relax brat, AND DON'T CALL ME AN OLD HAG OR I'LL KICK YOUR ASS."

That was the first shot fired, and a very angry Katsuki replied "YOU'RE A GRANDMA, THAT GIVES ME EVERY RIGHT TO SAY THAT WOMAN."

I grabbed Katsuki's ear after adjusting to the sound as he yelped "GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME WOMAN."

I pulled his face up to mine after feeling for it and gave a deep dark aura "shut the fuck up or these pups will be born deaf." I let him go after saying that with a content smile.

"Tch. Okay, for them... Dumbass." Katsuki stated, for the past week of being pregnant he's been pampering me a lot along with Shoto. Whenever I mentioned needing something to do with the kids, they became rather submissive and obeyed what I said for them to do. Today was going to be a long day, I could feel it in my bones as Izuku came into the room "WE HAVE IMPORTANT MAIL!"

Katsuki glared at Izuku "Deku... Be quiet. What's this news?" He gave a low growl.

Izuku nodded and did what he was expected to do by Shoto and Katsuki "sorry... The fox kingdom has banished [Y/N], and even states if she comes in the village territory - she's going to be hanged... But I... Why would they say this?"

I felt my heart sink as my ears went down "but ... My letter .... They where fine with me before I left. What changed?"

Shoto then replied to my question "seems they hate you for being a sell out. It's okay though... Your new family is here." He walked up to me and hugged me close.

I immediately began to cry as Izuku and Mitsuki left the room, and felt Katsuki hugging me from behind. I didn't see the large smirk smiles on their faces, so I was none the wiser about what was going on "just another reason you can't leave us I guess." I heard Katsuki say as my stomach turned.

I knew they could see me crying, they immediately brought me into our nest so I could have some alone time to think it through. Izuku was instructed to send a blank letter to my tribe in response to their actual letter about asking why I upped and abandoned them. To people, that's a declaration of war - as it means they don't want to talk to you, nor do they feel the need to. I wasn't aware this blank letter even existed, so I was unable to anything about it.

All I know is that my next few weeks of life would become a living hell, and so I'd have to learn how to start turning to my mates for protection.

-CHAPTER END-