a Meeting in Felina

((A/N: Is this even good enough to keep going?))

We got closer and closer to the kingdom, and Bakugou described it all to me. Apparently it look very advanced for our age, the buildings where made out of something called 'metal' which I was told is the same or something similar to what's in swords. I was awe struck, but it was time to make our move if we wanted to evade and escape these fools. As if on que, the carriage stopped as one of the people came in to talk to us "My Lord, sorry to ask - but would you mind helping us gather some materials to fix this?"

Lucky for me, my mate trusted my end and spoke "hm, I'm going to bring [Y/N] with me on a walk first - apparently she's pregnant. Don't worry about the cart for now, besides I wouldn't want this idiot to end up over stressing out kid out." It was a lie, but they bought it. They had to becuase Bakugou could easily slaughter them all - but we wanted to make sure that we had an element of surprise since we don't know if there was anyone near by to help them. He walked me out of the carriage and lead me towards the woods after grabbing our royal rings and royal crowns.

That's when picked me up like a bride and ran for his life Towards the direction of the kingdom. I was able to easily point out the direction becuase my own sense of smell was keen, and I sniffed tons of food near by. Eventually he put me down and caught his breath, and I clung to his king like cloak. It felt like silk, and was soft to the touch "it's okay [Y/N], we're at the gates."

That's when a guard approached us with a loud voice "who are you?!"

He growled and sighed "I'm Katsuki Bakugou, this is [Y/N] - my mate. We were summoned here on urgent business." He showed them the royal rings and crowns.

They immediately bowed "sorry...sir... We just... Have to stay vigilant."

He was about to make a rude retort, so I spoke for him "it's okay, you didn't know. Thank you for doing your jobs." I gave a curious now in the direction of their voices.

Bakugou groaned and kept walking forward "where the hell is the palace?"

"What, never been here before?" I asked curiously.

He gave a remark "only once or twice, and that's when I was a kid."

"Huh? I thought you'd be around more often than that." I replied.

A young man, by the sound of his voice, arrived "oh goodness! What happened to you two?"

I wanted to remain polite "it's a long story, we need to get to the palace immediately. Mind showing us the way? I'm blind so you need to lead my mate. Don't worry, I'll keep up by the sound of your feet." On our way there I could hear tons of people talking, and only a few actually looking at us. They where all working or shopping for food by the sound of it. But I couldn't help but dance a bit as I heard some drums being played. Bakugou tugged me along while I started to dance with some people I didn't see.

"Ye...yes your majesty. Of course!" The youbg man lead Bakugou towards the palace, and then opened the doors for us "we'll get you a change of clothes since yours have mud on them..."

He sounded nervous as all hell, and Bakugou spoke "lucky you can't see this damn skinny fuck. His hair is more green than the fucking grass."

Face palming, I said out loud "sorry about his anger. He's an angry alpha. My name is [Y/N], don't call me Majesty."

It honestly made me uncomfortable being addressed like that "My name is Izuku... Midoriya. Thank you, [Y/N]."

He sounded happy and relieved I wasn't some upscale Noble bitch, but Bakugou soon got jealous since him and I spoke like old friends "Where's the king? Are you a fucking Deku?" He grunted. Deku, in our world, meant lower than an omega - normally they where dubbed by royals as such.

He gave a nervous laugh "I uhh...this way your majesty." He lead the way as Bakugou grabbed my tail and yanked me closely to him to show Izuku I was his mate. He knocked on a set of what sounded like large wooden doors, which opened after the second knock by a very large sounding angry man.

"what do you want comm- oh. If it isn't the man himself." I could just sniff the alpha hormones on him. Boy was he big, probably even bigger than my own mate.

He growled "wow nice welcoming party. Even though you're the one that fucking asked me here!"

"I'm alone for the time being, the prince is off on his own business. I don't care how you take it, this is my kingdom." He sniffed the air and I could feel his eyes piercing onto me "nice omega you got here...my name is Enji Todoroki - I'm the current king miss."

He pulled me close "she's mated to me already. When will he be back? I want to talk about whatever the hell this war is about." I hid behind Bakugou, scared as hell at this point.

"Hmmm I don't know, but I'll have Shinso show you around if you want to get into a room while you wait. This will take a few days to argue about I'm sure." He didn't make us feel welcome, but I took his hospitality with happiness to avoid anymore conflict.

Shinso, poor guy, lead us to our room. Once there - Bakugou treated it like our own den and shoved him out before he could talk "stupid males. Youre mine dammit. Stay in this room unless you're with me understand?"

I could tell why he was so angry, so I gave a nod and just found my way to the bed "when will tell them about what happened to us?"

"I dunno. I wanna wait until the prince is here in case alpha big man Huffs a lot is in on it. This is our den while we're here, so same rules apply once we get home." Bakugou said. I think this was the first time I could honestly say it, but that was probably a good idea considering we don't know how deep this traitor thing goes.

-CHAPTER END-