Savior?

((A/N: lmao I didn't know people liked my writing. Y'all make me wanna cry happy.))

Both of us where on edge during the ride to Felina, the cat kingdom. Mainly Bakugou was moody, but then I heard the full extent of what was happening. I sighed and crossed my arms, then it came to me - I'm his mate now; so it's up to me to calm him down 'Maybe I can get closer to him this way.' I thought to myself. That's when I released some calming parental like hormones into the air, which is a type of thing only omega ranks can do. That's when he pulled me close and stated "I'm fine, zeesh. Stop it already! But... You'll be staying close to me the entire time."

His words confused me, why would he want me to stop yet hold me close him if it bothered him? The kingdom is about 2 days away give or take, so we would set up camp with the guards for one night. It felt nice though, the air blowing in my face - and the scent of freshly bloomed flowers lurked in the air as well as I felt the grass against my now bare feet "wish I could see right now..."

I didn't mean to say that out loud, but Bakugou tapped my shoulder "it looks almost as beautiful as you do. My guards found a wide open field, and I can see the sun setting too." He pulled me close and hugged me.

I blushed and my tail twitched "I um... We need to keep working..."

That's when my ranting was interupted "I'm a royal, which means you are too. Leave it to the guards."

I felt guilty, I was so used to working hard for myself "I... Can't help it. I was raised to do things too. Let me go please, stop letting them tug our weight too." I snapped back.

"Don't talk back to me, you're forbidden from helping commoners. Go back to my carriage..." He replied in angry tone. I didn't think he was serious because it came off so rude, until he yelled "NOW!"

I yelped and followed the scent to his carriage and sat inside, and Bakugou ordered a guard to stay next to the carriage while he went out to hunt. I felt around the inside of the carriage, paying no mind to the world around me. I could feel how old but well carved it was, but I overheard the guard speaking. My hearing was intense compared to others because of years of training since I had no sight "ugh why did he have to bring this stupid thing into our kingdom. Doesn't matter, we're still gonna sell her off for a huge chunk once we get near the Felina." He whispered.

I felt pale, but kept acting like I was still feeling around "how would that work? Her alpha is horrifying." The second one stated.

"We'll just take carriage trouble and kidnap her tomorrow night when he's out hunting since we'll be close to the kingdom. It's easier this way." The more I listened to their plan, the more I started to panic. I tried hard to not let my omega alert chirp out, because betas could easily hear that - and I'd be killed before he could make it back. I stayed alert, but waited for Bakugou come back - which he did an hour later; but it felt like an eternity.

I heard him coming, and stood up close to the door "let me out, I need to talk to my alpha. I think my heat is coming!" I tried to play it off, and it worked. They let me out and I ran as fast as I could to Bakugou. He was carrying a dead bear, and he dropped it as I hugged him. I kissed him, but whispered while pretending to kiss him "I need to tell you something. It's important, please go with it and say we're going on a walk to care for my heat."

He felt a bit concerned since I could feel his aura, but he trusted me "we'll be back. We're going alone to take care of her heat. Protect the camp and prepare dinner for us." He threw the bear at them then grabbed my hand and walked away with me. After he said we where out of sight I sighed in relief "what is it? You seem scared as hell. We have guards you know."

I quickly replied "that's what I need to talk to you about. I heard their plans, they're in this to kidnap and sell me off!" I started to let out stress signals unwillingly.

That's when he pushed me down and laid ontop of me "I see. So tomorrow, we'll do as scheduled - but run away together as fast as we can. We'll get there before them. Promise."

I blushed "okay....why are you on me though?"

((A/N: NSFW warning))

He was surprisingly heavy "your alert signal dumbass. Plus, I'm in a rut. Thinking of you while hunting ... Ugh."

That's when I could feel his buldge pulsing against me through his pants. He started to rub his hips against me as I tried to scurry away. That's when he pinned me down and kissed my neck "my omega, I use you as I need to still dumbass."

It was then that I realized he really won't change for me. I spread my legs after he yanked my dress and undergarments down. He instantly thrusted his member inside me, making us both moan out. When it sent me into an early heat, I started to ride his member fast and hard until he pinned me down and practically breeded me without any effort on my end. He made me into a moaning mess, kissing my lips as he spanked my ass hard. I could feel myself loving it though, and I got tight around his member as I blushed and wrapped around his waist with my feet. My tail wagged, and he finally came inside me after a while. That's when he lifted me up to my knees when he got up in front of me. He opened my mouth and thrusted his member into it, giving me no choice as I sucked it hard and fast. After about 30 minutes, he came inside my mouth and I swallowed it.

((A/N: NSFW IS OVER! YAY))

"good, now they'll believe us." He picked me up and carried me back to his carriage to put me to sleep.

-CHAPTER END-