His little princess.....

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

The day was quite balmy and the people walking on the street were seen wiping the sweat from their faces. The month of September is predominantly not so scorching yet their are certain days when it feels like we are living in Sahara desert. Howbeit there were weather forecast reports stating that it will drizzle today, probably in the night. The people of city didn't trust the weather reports as most of the time they were inaccurate. Besides the inhabitants of the city were way very busy to even pay attention to the weather reports. Women and young girls were seen shielding their faces with a scarf as they didn't wanted to tan in this scorching heat. Everything appeared normal. The rumours of the demise of the Mafia King were now being discarded by both the media and the folks. Moreover the hunchback man had also began to read Bhagvad Gita as he knew that the Mafia King is still alive and he can slay him any moment. So the hunchback pondered that it will be better if he starts reading holy books, in this way atleast he will escape from the hell. Not only that the hunchback was now seen visiting the temples recurrently, trying to ask for forgiveness for his misdeeds. The hunchback was so terrified that he had began to see the face of the Mafia King everywhere, even in his girlfriends face.

The Mafia King stood in the kitchen with a cup of coffee in his hands. His eyes were focused on his love who was happily relishing on her chocolate and biscuits. He observed her carefully as how she would dunk the biscuit in the molten chocolate and would stuff it into her mouth. He smiled. It was so amazing to watch her like this. He wanted her to always be like this, happy and carefree. She was so precious to him that he was ready to blaze this whole earth, just to keep her with him. She looked up at him to see him watching her intently. Since the day he had arrived here, she couldn't help but find him creepy. But still she would always smile at him.
"Hey do you want to eat chocolate and biscuits. " she asked politely to her scary guest. He smiled showing his dimples.
"No I don't eat chocolates. " he said smiling. She pouted. He is so weird. Who doesn't eat chocolates.??? He knew what she was thinking, he chuckled. He looked down and smiled thinking about all the memories they had shared together.

He had to go back to his mansion today and he was wretched

He had to go back to his mansion today and he was wretched. He wanted to spend his entire life with her. But no matter how much he wants to stay here, he knew he can't. He had to go back to his Mansion to kill that coward hunchback cousin of his and to take up his position back. But he knew that very soon he will escort his queen to his mansion and then they will live happily forever. He was from a royal family, his forefathers were Emperors and therefore he was a royal rajput and it was interdicted for them to stay in their wife's home for long. His father always taught him that a man who stays in his wife's home for long is a weak and good for nothing man. A man should never stay in his in-laws house. And he was not at all a weak man, hence he had decided to leave his baby's house today itself. He may be a bad person but he would never go against his customs. Besides he had a business to look after and if he won't work than how will he place the world in his queen's feet.
"Excuse me. " a soft voice appeared from his side. He gazed at his side to see his love standing near him. He smiled at her.
"Yes. " he said politely keeping the coffee mug on the slab.
"I don't know your name. " she said hesitantly. He chuckled, she is so naive. He was fantasizing about their kids and his wife doesn't even know his name. He wanted to laugh at himself for this.
"Samrat Singh Ahlawat. " he said with a grin. She really found his name scary, just like him.
"It's so long. Can I call you Sam. " she said innocently. He just couldn't believe, the whole world even fears to take his name and here this little angel is asking to address him with a pet name. He didn't mind though after all she was the only one who has the right to call him anything she fancies.
"Yes you can. " he said chuckling. She giggled. Meanwhile Martha entered inside with a usual smile which he despised with all of his heart. He was a clever man and it didn't took him much time to realise that Martha was dubious of him. She would deliberately interrupt him when he and his princess were alone.
"Umm your family had came to take you back. " Martha said. He glanced at his baby to find her eyeing him puzzled.
"I have to go nandini. " he said with his broken heart. Nandini looked at him with wide eyes.
"Ohh but you didn't tell me earlier that you had informed your family. " she asked innocently. He stared at her with his eyes filled with love.
"I forgot. " he replied looking down.
"It's ok. You should go your family must be so worried for you. " she said with a smile. She was his only family, he had already murdered his parents and uncle aunty, now he had no one except for her. And he will never let her go.