The battle.....

300 votes please. And don't forget to follow me. Guys I want to say something, I will update on 116k not sooner than that because trust me guys, trust me, I am not getting time these days. I am literally so busy. I am giving tuitions from day to evening and trust me it is so hectic. Besides giving tuitions to the students from grade 9th to grade 12th is not an easy job. So please cooperate. Don't ask me to update every other day because I can't. I hope you understand.
_______________________________________

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

The King of Jaisalmer sat inside the garden encircled by his bouncers. His handsome face held a frown as he cracked his knuckles every second minute. His fingers curling into a ball as he recalled the events of yesterday. That beaver sibling of his beloved wife impeded his plans. He was so close to finally receive her affections but her brother had to create hindrance. A strong urge to beat the crap out of him build up inside him but knowing that his little vixen loved that moron more than anything, he had to suppress his urges.
"Tch Tch Tch....." a familiar manly voice reached his ears compelling him to lift his face up and look at the source of the voice. He looked up only to find his brother-in-law standing few feet away from him with a huge smirk glued to his lips.
"I am feeling so sorry for you my King. A mighty King, a feared Mafia Lord....lost to a simple man. Can it be anymore amusing!!!! " naksh chuckled as he stared straight into the eyes of the King. Samrat glared at him before standing up and kicking the chair violently. Naksh's smirk grew wider as he saw his frustration and anger. He knew he was slowly succeeding in his plan.
"Don't challenge me boy. You don't know me properly. If I can't get nanu's love than I won't let you have it too. I am a crazy manic, boy. Nanu is my madness and I'll do anything to get her love. Did you get that." Samrat hissed angrily, glaring at the younger male. Naksh laughed making him more furious than he already was.
"You know what Samrat, there is an old saying 'Never challenge a Gujarati'. Trust me Mr forever angry, you can ne'er win against me. I don't unnecessarily clash with anyone but when it comes to my sister, trust me man I transform into a monster. Ask me anything, I'll give you that but my sister, no. No chance. Besides why would she fall in love with an uncle. C'mon man use your brain!! Find someone else for yourself, my sister is out of your league. " Naksh scorned at him before turning his heels and walking away from the garden. Samrat clenched his jaw and so did his bouncers.
"Where is hunchback.!!! " Samrat demanded to know glaring at chirag.
"Nearby priya's house, positively. " chirag replied folding his arms. Samrat smacked his hand on his head as he knew what his cousin must be doing there.

"Akeli Na Bazaar Jaya Karo
Nazar Lag Jayegi
Sabaki Nazar Mein Na Aaya Karo
Nazar Lag Jayegi" hunchback sang in his pesky voice as he followed the girl apparelled in a dungaree like a cheap roadside romeo. The girl clutched her books tightly to her chest, striving hard to not smack the pervert who had been vexing her since past one week.
"Deewana Kar Dogi Duniya Ko Tum
Agar Baat Meri Na Manoogi Tum." hunchback continued to sing in his ear piercing voice, still following her. Howbeit this was it for the girl as she turned back to glare at the hunchback man. Meantime Samrat also reached the scene accompanied by his bouncers. His eyes fell on his cousin who was looking at the girl as if he would eat her raw. Samrat slapped his hand on his head as he knew his cousin can ne'er change.
"What do you want!!! Why do you keep troubling me!!!! " the girl yelled with flushed cheeks. Hunchback cackled making Samrat roll his eyes.
"I want you my Priya. " hunchback replied cackling like a lunatic. Samrat patiently watched everything from far as he knew what was going to come.
"Shut up before I hit you, you moron. " the girl yelled at him. Samrat chuckled lowly as he knew his cousin is going to get a good beating from the girl, nothing new for him though.
"Yes hit me!!! I want you to hit me!!! Hit my face with your lips!!! Hit me so hard that your lipstick impressions doesn't wash away from my face!!!! C'mon hit me!!!! " hunchback said dancing around her like a fool. The girl glared at him before removing her sandal and flinging it on his face. The stiletto landed on his face howbeit he was quick enough to grab it before it fully breaks his nose.
"Symbol of love!!!!! Wohooo!!! That means you love me too. I knew it, you will fall for me one day. After all no girl can resist my charm. " hunchback grinned flaunting his half broken teeth. The girl glared at him.
"You......" she couldn't complete as the King decided to interrupt in between.
"Ok that's enough, now hunchback return back her sandal. " samrat ordered as he stepped in between them. The girl immediately bowed down and stepped back not wanting to anger the King.
"Rana Ji, your cousin brother keeps on troubling me. Pardon me Rana ji but your brother is an eve teaser. " the girl softly said, looking down. Samrat glared at his cousin while his cousin just pouted.
"Hunchback you better start behaving before I kick you out of my palace. " Samrat uttered folding his muscular arms. Hunchback whined.
"And return back her sandal. C'mon quick. " Samrat said as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. Hunchback was quick enough to shook his head in a no.
"No way big brother. It's a symbol of love. " hunchback pouted hiding the sandal behind him. Samrat rolled his eyes.
"Since when did a sandal became a symbol of love, shithead. " chirag hissed at him angrily. Hunchback grinned.
"Two minutes ago. " hunchback grinned. Howbeit the grin was short lived as the girl stepped ahead, snatching her stiletto from his hands.
"Paedophile. " she muttered before turning back and storming away. Hunchback's eyes were on her booty as she walked away. Samrat smacked his head breaking him from his trance.
"Ouch!!!!" hunchback whimpered rubbing his head with his hand.
"Now when your drama is ended, can we return back to the palace. " Samrat asked raising his brow to which hunchback nodded furiously.