A new life......

AUTHOR'S NOTE :
1K followers. Our new target. Let's achieve this target together guys. We can do it and trust me it isn't that hard coz I already have 831 followers. Please support your writer by following. Let's show the world that content matters. Love you guys, we can do it together. We can form our own army.

_______________________________________
NARRATOR'S P.O.V

The newly wedded wife of the King of Jaisalmer sat near the small ancient design window, on the settee. She looked outside the window, lost in her musing. For miles and miles away, her eyes couldn't see nothing but shimmering Sands. A large sea of desert surrounded the palace. Surprisingly in the blazing sands and scorching heat of the Surya dev, there were still a number of folks wandering in the Sand. She wondered if they felt this blistering heat or not. Looking more carefully, she discovered 4-5 Camels sitting on the hot sand, browsing on the grasses. She giggled. Her eyes squiz upwards to find the big ball of fire dazzling in the blue sky. The sky was unclouded. She pouted. She ne'er liked the sky without clouds. The milky white clouds floating in the blue sky was one of her favourite sights to see. Sadly today she wasn't so fortunate to see the clouded sky.

A faint clicking sound of the door ended her musing. Turning her head she looked at the door only to discover her 'husband' entering inside. She frowned as she resumed to look back outside the window. Gently closing the door behind him, Samrat entered inside to find his bride sitting comfortably on the settee, her eyes focused on the sky. A smile formed on his lips as he proceeded towards her. She acknowledged his presence yet didn't react perhaps because she was way very furious and aggravated with him. And why wouldn't she, after all he married her forcibly and hurled her brother in the dungeon.
"Good morning baby. " he said as he sat on his knees, gazing at her beautiful face. She didn't pay any heed to his words. He sighed.
"Baby are you angry with me. " he said tilting his head. She glared at him and he inwardly chuckled. Even her anger was damn adorable, just like her.
"Don't talk to me. " she said like an 5 year old. He chuckled at her innocence. If only she knew what she does to him. Just a single glance of her was ample for his libido to increase. And it was extremely arduous for him to control his concupiscence. Yet still somehow he manages to suppress his libido. Nevertheless she doesn't appreciate his struggles.
"We both know that it's impossible. " he said placing his hand on his cheek, watching her cute little tantrums. She scowled as she turned her head away. Meantime the door once again clicked open and Kesar walked inside. She bowed down to them.
"Hukum.!!! " she signalled him with her eyes to speak what he wanted to. Samrat smacked his hand on his head, he forgot for what he had came for. Not his fault though as the angel sitting in front of her was to be held responsible for this. She spell-binded him in her beauty to this extent that he forgot for what he came for.
"Um baby so.....Um. Their is a custom here that the new queen cooks something for the King. You....you don't have to make anything special, just make anything and I'll eat it. Ok. " he said with a smile as he gently ran his fingers through her hair length. She narrowed her lids at him.
"My Nanna and Martha have taught me how to cook. Ok. What makes you think that I can't make anything special. " she said with narrowed lids only to make him chuckle at her innocence.
"Ok than make something special for your king. And when you are done preparing that, just say Sam food is ready and I'll come. " he said resting his elbow on the settee arm. She fiddled with her fingers as she looked down making him furrow his brows.
"Nanna says a girl should not take the name of her husband." she said as she peeked at him through her long thick eyelashes. He chuckled in amusement. Howbeit he knew she was correct though, as a married woman does not takes the name of her husband at least not in his family.
"And why is that.!! " he asked pretending to be oblivious of everything. She sighed.
"Because if a girl takes the name of her husband than his life gets shorter." she replied toying with the hem of her dupatta. He looked at her in awe. She cared for him so much what else he could ask for.
"Ok so you can call me Jaanu. Will that be OK. " he said trying to suppress his laughter. She looked at him with flushed cheeks. Flinging the cushion at him, she stood up from the settee and straightened her lehenga. She glared at him for one last day before storming outside. He guffawed.
"I love you so much my baby doll. " he chuckled as he stared at the door.