The Escape II

PLEASE READ :-
Hey guys thanks for stopping by, I just wanna request all of you who haven't followed me yet, please take a second to follow me. Trust me it will mean the world to me, because for me every single follower counts. So please!!! please!!! please!!!! Make sure you don't leave without following me, I will really appreciate that. And I would also appreciate if you just take a look at your following list to make sure if you are following me or not.!!! Love you and please follow me. Pretty please :)
_______________________________________
NARRATOR'S P.O.V

Rudrakshi stood in the dark street, arms folded and eyes digging holes into the cheap goons of Manik. Nandini and hunchback were over the moon after seeing her for her presence meant their assured safety. But the same can't be said for the goons as they were a tiny bit acquainted with the feared arms maker, and let's just say that the particular rendezvous wasn't one to be kept in memory. Nonetheless they feared her.
"So you were saying something, buck teeth!!!!" asked she as she clasped her hands behind and marched towards them. The goons gulped.
"I don't remember anything!!!! " answered the buck teeth as he staggered back and in the process his butt smacked against the car's headboard.
"Than what the hell are you doing here!!!!! Get lost!!! " she said with firmness and in a voice that brooked no objection. The goons bob their heads as they ran to the SUV, stumbling over each other but finally slipping inside the car. Once they were in, the buck teeth turned on the engine and drove off to perhaps the villa.
"Oh thank you rudrakshi!!!!! You are a true sister!!!! " nandini whispered as she ran and hugged her. She gawped at her shocked but didn't say anything until she had done with her hugs.
"Um yeah!!!!! Well....um....!!! I was passing by and heard some voices, so just.......came here!!!! Where did the sister stuff came from by the way????" she was herself perplexed at that. Nandini pouted as she looked at her disappointed. Rudrakshi sighed as she felt that she was just going to snivell.
"Yeah OK fine!!!! I am.....what was that!!! Yeah good sister!!!! " she rolled her eyes and nandini grinned, hugging her once again. Rudrakshi didn't show but she kinda felt a bit of attachment with her.
"Awww that's so adorable!!!! Can big brother also have a hug??? " hunchback grinned and rudrakshi glared at him.
"Yeah but after I shove the bullets inside you!!!!!" she said and poor hunchback just whined lowly. Nandini giggled.

Inside the villa, Manik was raised up in the air by shivanshi, while the rest of the goons were looked after by the Mafia Kings. Now it was only Manik who was alive amongst the other cheap goons and shivanshi, furious as hell, was all set to snap his neck. Howbeit before she could, the King asked her to stop.
"He's my prey shivanshi!!!! I'll kill him with my own hands!!!! " Samrat had his teeth gritted. Shivanshi nodded as she tossed Manik on the floor. He gasped to catch his breath and would have succeeded if he hadn't received a brutal kick on his shin which sort of rolled him on the floor.
"I have always ignored your impractical hatred against me!!!! You had always tried to harm in some way or the other but I let you go everytime because it was about me. But today you crossed your limits Manik, you dragged my nandini between our rivalry. And I won't leave you!!!! " Samrat said as he grappled Manik by his shirt and punched his face resulting in his jaw breaking. Blood oozed out of his mouth and he cried in pain, but who was there to hear his pleas or wail. The three in presence, were way too stone hearted to even hear him.
"I could've given you my throne if you'd asked but my nanu, ne'er ever!!!! " and than a sounding punch drove Manik to fainting situation.
"Finish him off Samrat!!! If he remains alive he will again try something stupid!!!! " suggested shivanshi. Viraj nodded at that as he too felt it to be a good idea.
"You are right!!!! Gimme the gun!!! " said Samrat. Viraj grabbed his gun from behind him and handed it to his brother. With the gun in his hand, he shot Manik with at least 5-6 bullets, symbolising his hatred and anger for his jealous cousin brother. Manik was dead, it was certain for he wasn't breathing.
"Thank you shivanshi!!!! It wouldn't have been possible without you!!!! " Viraj thanked her. She smiled.
"Oh come on, it's perfectly my pleasure!!! Hey but, anyone mind telling me that we all were here downstairs, than how the hell the goons upstairs are dead!!! I mean who killed them, I am kinda sure, none of us as we all were here itself!!!! " she asked puzzled as she looked at the dead bodies of the goons lying in the pool of blood, upstairs. Viraj and Samrat gaped at each other for a moment and than chuckled nervously.
"Um.....I killed them!!!! Before you came...so yeah!!!! " Viraj stammered as he looked up and wasn't very sure that shivanshi saw that silhouette or not. He would be glad if she hadn't.
"That's strange because I know or might've known someone who kills in the same way!!!! Who was that??? " she whispered as she tried to think about the one person who shares an uncanny similarity with Viraj's killing method. Both the males tensed up as they certainly didn't wanted her to remember the singular person.
"Let's get going!!!! Nanu must be waiting for me......and Paridhi...you know she's so short tempered, she will lash out at Viraj for coming late. Besides she is six months pregnant, so Viraj needs to be with her, you know!!!! " Samrat chuckled uncomfortably as he tried to leave the place as soon as possible. Viraj nodded.
"Oh!!!! No problem, let's get going!!!! " shivanshi said with a smile as she strode outside the door, the two were still inside and once she was out of their sight, they looked up. Looking at the silhouette upstairs.
"No one should ever know!!!!! " whispered Samrat as he still looked at the apparition of a man on the wall. Viraj nodded as he wiped a lone tear from his cheek.
"No one will ever know brother!!!! We'll take this secret with us to our afterlife, but won't let anyone find out!!!!!! " Viraj stated as he found a pair of polished shoes slowly descending the stairs.
"The world will ne'er uncover the secret. We won't let them!!!! " Samrat smiled as he saw the pair of shoes approaching him.

Nandini had already reached the palace. On the door was her anxious father and brother, and once she saw them it isn't vivid that they ran to her or she ran to them. But they hugged each other and cried afterwards. Hunchback on the other hand had the colours of his face drained out and he looked paler after all he'd just missed death by a hair's breadth or even less than that. Rudrakshi had came with them to ensure that her 'sister' reaches home safely and the clown alongside her too. She wasn't a melodrama person, hence the Vashishts sobbing and hugging was stultifying her and she had to roll her eyes at that.
"Papa, brother, Sam is still there!!!!! I'm so worried for him!!!! " nandini said sniffling. Her father embraced her and tried to console his innocent daughter.
"Oh come on, that man's a hulk!!! No one can't harm him!!!! " Naksh frowned. His father looked at him and sighed.
"Naksh!!!!! He's your Brother-in-law!!!! " reminded his father. Naksh rolled his eyes. Meantime Kesar came running inside with some news.
"Ranisa!!! Rana Ji is here!!! He's safe!!! " she said a little short of breath. Nandini breathed a sigh of relief as her eyes landed on the door to find her husband coming inside the palace, muttering some incoherent words under his breath. She smiled as she didn't think twice and ran to him, hugging him tightly. He was a bit taken aback by her actions but it was what he'd always wanted so he'd nothing to complain. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her fragile figure. This adorable scene was beheld by the palace retainers, queen's father and her frowning brother, a bored rudrakshi and a gaping hunchback.
"I'm ok!!!! Don't worry!!!! " he whispered as he heard her soft sniffles. She pulled away from the hug and looked at him, pouting as it to be seem, he went awe at the adorable sight but than what went next just left him gaping in shock, just like the others. A fragile hand slapped against his cheek, which barely caused any effect on him but she slapped him and that was a matter of shock for everyone. He kept his palm on his cheek and gaped at her.
"When I told you to come with me, why didn't you!!!! Why did you stay there!!!! If.......If.....something might've happened to you then........." she bawled her heart out to him.
"Jaanu listen!!!!! Look I just wanted to......" yet another slap, and he was now gawping widely at her.
"Bulls eye!!! " hunchback yipped in joy, after all for the first time in his life he'd seen his elder brother getting smacked and that too when he knows he won't confront the adorable assailant.
"Shut up!!!!! You're so stupid........You are just.......Ahhhhhh!!!!!! You ne'er listen to me........always do what you want!!!!!! What if that bad guy......." She was cut in by samrat.
"I know baby!!!! But at least listen.....you're not even......."
"You are so stubborn!!!!!! You don't even listen to me........" she sniffled.
"Look at least gimme a chance to explain.......you're not even........" he was made to stop in middle.
"Don't you know how much I love you!!! " she said sniffling and the rest gaped at her in shock including rudrakshi.
"I'm sorry!!!! Please try to understand me I......"
"Brother, Bhabhisa finally said yes!!!!! " hunchback yelled from behind, bouncing like a toddler. Samrat looked at him shocked and than at his adorable wife, who had her nose red and eyes looking innocently into his. He didn't know he should smile, dance or gape. Besides he wasn't sure if she did, perhaps hunchback misheard her.
"I love you!!!!!! " she whispered keeping her hands on his rock hard chest and sniffling adorably. His eyes welcomed the happy tears he longed to shed for so long. After days of heartbreak and patience, she finally accepted his love, what else mattered to him. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her to him as he pressed his forehead against her, while she softly sniffled. Her father cried as he felt the pain every father feels on the day his daughter marries, but he was happy that she'd got such a loving husband. Her brother frowned or that's what he showed on his face as from inside he felt a bit happy that his beloved sister got a husband like Samrat, loving and loyal. Hunchback wailed like a kid on Chirag's shoulder who rolled his eyes at him while rudrakshi smiled at the lovely couple. Hunchback's three girlfriends, peeked through the window and smiled at the beautiful scene.
"That's all I had ever wanted!!!! " he whispered as a lone tear escaped his eye and she hugged him tightly, crying on his chest.
"You both will provide a good love story plot for a writer!!! " Rudrakshi said in between, interrupting the hugging session. Nandini blushed and Samrat chuckled at that.
"Maybe we could!!!! But that's a great idea nonetheless!!!! I will surely look forward to that!!! " said Samrat pecking nandini's forehead.
"What'll be the title of the book, Rana Ji!!!! " asked Naksh raising his brow. Samrat smiled as he looked at his lovely wife and continued.
"His Queen." he stated and nandini looked into his love filled eyes, thanking God for that one special night and that deserted boulevard for making her meet this hulky adorable man.