The confrontation....

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

Samrat stood in front of them, clenching his fist. He appeared furious under the pale starlight. His hazel brown orbs glaring at the peeps standing in front of him, trembling in fear. Rabri and Co were now positive that they wouldn't be able to see next day's sunshine. Rabri gulped down the lump that had formed in her throat.
"Rana Ji......." Rabri tried to speak but had to shut up eventually as the King of Jaisalmer raised his hand up beckoning her to shut her trap. Nandini clutched her brother's arm tightly as she was just too terrified of Samrat. Not her fault though, Samrat doubtlessly seemed like a unhinged man, all set to slit the throats of whoever pluck up the courage to defy him.
"Samrat please try to understand. Look......Look....Nanu doesn't loves you. Please I beg you, leave my sister. We are not so wealthy and powerful as you are. Please have mercy on us, leave my sister, please. " Naksh pleaded joining his hands. Nandini sniffled behind her brother.
"Why were you running away from me baby doll. " Samrat asked calmly, endeavouring to keep his anger at bay. Nandini peeked at him through her brother's shoulder.
"Because I don't love you Sam. I.....I....want to go home. " she said softly clutching her brother's arm tightly. Samrat squeezed his eyes shut and took a deep breath, striving hard to control his anger.
"I clearly remember telling you that you can ne'er leave my palace or me. Can't you fit this tiny little thing in your head baby doll. " he yelled furiously scaring poor nandini. She sniffled.
"No matter how hard you try Samrat, she will ne'er love you. Just let us go already. " naksh yelled back at him.
"Raising your voice in front of the King is felonious. Keep your voice low, boy. " samrat muttered balling his fists as he glared at naksh with a furious glower on his face.
"I don't give a damn of who you are. Just leave my sister, that's all I care about. " naksh yelled clenching his fist.

Samrat breathed heavily striving hard to not grapple his collar and beat the life out of him.
"Sam please let me go. Look we still can be friends, like we used to be. Don't you remember our friendship Sam, we......we used to be so happy. Please for the sake of our friendship, let me go. " she begged with tears as she cried in her brother's arms. Samrat's eyes softened as he watched her crying. He ne'er wanted her to cry, he doubtlessly was furious with her little stunt yet he was a lovesick man. He can bear anything but her tears.
"If only you knew that it was love. I loved you. I loved you since the moment I saw you. You saved my life and I gave you my heart. But you just don't understand. " he said tilting his head. She looked at him in disdain. He was not even trying to understand. She didn't love him than why is he forcing her.
"But I don't love you Sam. Why can't you understand.!!! " she said clutching the hem of her dupatta. He sighed.
"Why can't you understand my love. Just give in baby doll. Accept me and start loving me. We'll be the most happiest couple in the whole world, trust me. No one can love you more than I do. Try to understand baby doll, you are mine. Just mine. The only man you will ever be with is me. I won't let any other man come near you. You are mine, just accept it baby doll. " he said stretching his arms. Nandini gulped down in fear as Samrat looked demented and atrocious right now. His hazel brown eyes yelled madness and barbarity, scaring poor nandini even further. Besides Samrat's ever lasting obsession for her was doing nothing forbye escalating her terror. Likewise naksh was also outright terrified after witnessing Samrat's obsession and madness. Naksh was positive that Samrat's obsession for her knows no boundary and he would do anything to keep her in his cage. Yet as a loving brother he would do anything to save her beloved sister from this obsessed monster's cage.
"Stop this madness Samrat. Besides just look at yourself, you are a grown man while she is merely 18. Can't you see their is no match.!!! Just think about it Samrat. You can marry any beautiful girl you want and I am certain their must be a ton of girls who would be dying to marry you. But please nanu doesn't wants to be yours. Just leave her and find someone else for yourself. " naksh said, striving hard to knock some sense in his mind. Samrat glared at him.
"I love her naksh. And I will not marry anyone besides her. And about the age, well do you think I bother about our age gap. " Samrat said folding his arms. Nandini looked at him in incredulity. Samrat was not understanding anything. And that was scaring her. She desperately wanted to go back to her own home but Samrat doesn't seems to understand her problem.
"I will ne'er love you Samrat. I hate you. Just let me go. " Nandini yelled with tears. That was it for Samrat. He was beyond furious after hearing those words from her pretty mouth. He balled his fists as he stared at her with his mad eyes.
"Chirag go and drop nanna to her home. " he said calmly staring at nandini's tear drenched face. Chirag nodded as he beckoned the other men to escort nanna to the car parking. The men nodded as they went towards nanna and tried to take her.
"Leave me you rascals. I will smash your teeth.!!! " nanna yelled as the men began to drag her towards the car parking. The siblings looked at the men agape.
"Where are you taking my nanna.!!!! Stop. " nandini yelled as she tried to stop them in vain.
"What the hell is this Samrat. " naksh yelled at him. Samrat's eyes were still on nandini who was sobbing.
"Drag naksh to the dungeon. " samrat said, his hazel brown orbs gawking at his obsession. Nandini gaped at him as she gasped. Few men came towards naksh and grappled his collar and began to drag him towards the dungeon.
"Samrat what are you doing.!!! Leave my brother please. " she yelled with tears as she ran behind the men who were dragging her beloved brother to the said dungeon. Howbeit when she was just few steps away from her brother, her head banged on a rock hard chest. She looked up to find Samrat standing in front of her, obstructing her way. She sniffled as she backed away.
"Leave my brother please. " she whimpered as she stepped back. Samrat started to take predatory steps towards her, scaring the poor girl in the process.
"Come in the palace. " he said calmly as he walked towards her while she stepped back. She shook her head like a baby as she sniffled. Samrat clenched his fist. He was finding it extremely arduous to control his temper.
"I said come in the palace baby doll. " he muttered with gritted teeth as he took predatory steps towards her. She continued to step back until her back hit the tree trunk and she gasped.
"Please no Sam. I don't want to go. " she whimpered sniffling lowly.