New feelings....

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

In the nucleus of the royal chamber sat the queen of Jaisalmer on the royal bed, lost in the realm of thoughts and delusions, the latter being her opines. Her mind couldn't retreat from the previous noon episode of the temple, their unanticipated encounter with the Lord Krishna. As any other ordinary pupil, she too can't believe that she indeed encountered a god even though all the evidences assert it's honesty. But that wasn't the reason for the lately originated headache, it was actually the blessings they received as a true couple, choosed by the almighty himself. Because if the god wants them together than why isn't she accepting the handsome King as her husband. Why is she being so difficult and obstinate to refuse his advances altogether when she knows he loves her madly.?? Why she can't fall in love with him even after knowing how much crazy is he for her already??? These frequent aggravations stormed in her head day night. The issue wasn't that she can't fall in love with him, the actual case being she doesn't wants to. She forcibly slams herself if her heart merely feels a bit softer for him and that's what the vivid obstruction between them.

Her musing was pretty deep and desperate so much that she patently failed to hear the clicking of the room's door. Nevertheless whatever the case might be, the door clicked open and in came her loving husband, with just boxers hugging his waist and upper thighs, shrouding his 'important' thing of course. Sweat beads ran down in rivulets through his face all the way down to his chest and the rest of the stark area. A fluffy towel clasped in his hands vaguely more carelessly wiped little bit of wetness on his body leaving the excess as it as. Entering in though his eyes fell on his lovely wife perching on the bed apparently lost in day dreaming or that's what he reckons. Nonetheless a bizzare thing his eyes noticed concerning his wife and that being she was fully dressed up but the clock had just struck 5 am in the morn. It was gravely staggering for him to discover her in this circumstance at this time in the morn when she is usually snoozing soundly while he just pecks her here and there before heading to the bathroom for his normal routine. But presently the routine seemed to be falling into disorientation perhaps for her thought that she might be sick today and must've not been able to sleep for long. Hence rushed to her anxiously.
"Jaan are you alright!!!" his anxiety strucken words rapidly dragged her out from her delusional realm. And therefore she shook her head quickly and diverted her gaze from nowhere to him.
"Ha!!!! What!!!! " she asked downright oblivious of his previous statement. Her husband sighed and cupped her face in his big calloused hands staring into her beautiful perplexed eyes.
"What happened!!!! You don't look good!!! " he asked softly with anxiety swimming in his eyes as just a mere thought of her in discomfort makes him anxious as hell. She looked down and shook her head apprising her of her 'alright state'. He though was wise enough to make out that his beautiful wife was far from being alright and he was obdurate on finding out why is she so off colours today.
"Lying to your husband!!! Hm!! " he said softly tucking the loose strands of her hairs behind her ear. This time she lifted her gaze up at him staring into his endearment attacked eyes.
"I'm not lying.!!! It's just that I'm pretty confused and bewildered......need some time alone!!! " she whispered staring into his orbs. His brows furrowed for a moment as he couldn't come up on a conjecture as what she was pondering bout that made her so bewildered, after all she rarely behaves like this. But being an understanding husband he resoluted to say nothing for he fancied to give her some time in solace perhaps it might help. Pecking her forehead affectionately he rose up from his kneeling position ne'er breaking his gaze nohow.
"Fine take your time dear!!!! I'm gonna take a shower until then you can have some alone time but hey once I'm back you're gonna apprise me regarding your issue.......coz you know I can't see you like this!!!! " he stated with a smile flaunting his dimples while he strode towards the bathroom. Once in, he slammed the door shut, an agitating habit of his. Now she was once again all alone in the chamber with just dripping sound of water in existence in the hushed chamber, slipping back into the chasm of thoughts.