Love blossoming.....

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

The King of Jisalmer sat in his room, deep in thought. The strong gust of sandy winds blowing past him in order to bring him out of his treasured musing but failed miserably. The casement windows flail to acquire his attention but were slapped with failure. Every inanimate object nestled in the room strived hard to break the musing of there Lord but seems like the Lord had no fascination in acknowledging there pleas. Perhaps because his thoughts were a lot more valuable than there less important pleads. Besides his mind was preoccupied with his beloved wife so it was pretty obvious for him to dodge any kind of hindrance in his musing. A sigh left his lips as he arched his neck back leaving it in the support of the head of the sand colour recliner. He closed his eyes for a while to relax his aching eyes and throbbing head. After all he'd been working tirelessly since the morn and hence finding some rest won't do any harm. Closing his eyes he was greeted with the smiling face of his beloved wife, whom he loved dearly and a bit obsessively. A smile formed on his lips as his mind flashed the images of his beauty in front of his eyes and he wasn't furious with his mind. Her smiling and blushing face shrouded his mind and eyes, making him grin like crazy. Surprisingly he deliberately split up his trance and shot his eyes open, with a wide grin still resting on his rough lips. This absurd and seemingly stupid move wasn't appreciated by his heart and mind who longed to steal a look of hers just once more, which unfortunately for them didn't betide as the King was pleased in opening his eyes. Lightly shaking his head, he stood up from his recliner before following his way to the casement window. Reaching near the casement window, his hands clasped together behind while his eyes decided to take a tour of his realm. Standing like a valorous emperor he took a look at his territory. For miles and miles, the casement window provided a view of the ocean of sands with thorny bushes and rocky paths. The mountains of sands as high as a palm tree and arid airs making the nomads sweat like crazy. In the midst of the sandy seas was his realm where the houses were built in perfect squares and mostly pained in saffron. He smiled in pride as he was quite boastful and proud that his forefathers left such a beautiful legacy for him. Nevertheless his prideful thoughts faced an abrupt obstruction when out of nowhere the face of his love flashed before his eyes making him breath a sigh of defeat as he knew no matter what he do, his lovely vixen isn't going to stop barging into his mind and thoughts. He chuckled at his own adorable misery as years before his mind was only on killing but now his mind couldn't focus on anything apart from her. To the extent that he is unable to carry out his ordinary chores as his mind harshly refuses to leave her thoughts no matter what circumstances prevail.
"Huh!!! Will go mad if I won't see you. " he whispered before turning back and following his way out of the room to steal a look of her.

Nandini laid inside the huge pool with her newly made friends circumjacent her. The females including the queen of jaisalmer were engrossed in giggling and gossiping since past half an hour. Nandini fancied to take a rose water bath today and hence she ended up in the pool of the palace.
"Ranisa trust me hunchback is a pervert. " kesar, her dearest friend spoke up making her chuckle in amusement. She indeed felt that hunchback was a cartoon and a bit perverted minded. Howbeit he ne'er did anything wrong to her but still she didn't miss the way females of the palace avoided him and in extreme cases insulted him. Just because he was a pervert. Nevertheless she felt that he was kind hearted too.
"Hey don't say like that.!! He is my brother-in-law. " she giggled making her gossip partner giggle too. The giggling session continued for the next couple of minutes when suddenly a scullery maid rushed towards her making nandini furrow her brows in obvious confusion.
"Ranaji is coming. " she half panted as she darted away before anyone could ask her anything. Nandini's mouth fell agape as she heard what she said. And to her extreme horror, she was naked and the women were also quickly running out of the pool obviously to not enrage the King. She hugged her knees trying to cover her naked body by even a tiny bit of means. She gulped down when she found the chamber fell silent with just the sound of footsteps in existence in the chamber. Fear build up inside her as she knew whose footsteps were those. Besides in the palace of the King, only a king is allowed to enter inside the pool area where no other male is allowed.