The villain......

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

Inside the royal chamber were the royals on their bed. The king had already slept clutching her tightly, while she was still awake. Not anything to bother though as she always had issues with sleeping, a bit insomniac if to said precisely. She had this photograph in her hands, the one on which her husband shed tears often. In it was her husband in the left, Viraj in the right and an anonymous face in the middle. He wasn't very tall or sturdy, perhaps 5'8, besides his looks were rather sinister. Bafflingly, she found something off with this picture, what exactly she didn't know. Nonetheless her husband was fairly attached to the middle guy for he often sobs looking at the picture. Abruptly the phone rang and she looked at the console table. She sighed as she gently pry his arm off her waist and strolled to the table. Grabbing the phone she found 'Bro' written on the screen. She thought that Samrat's brother must've called him. She picked up.
"Hello!!! " she said politely.
"Hello nandini!!!! " the voice from the morn was back again and she was startled.
"Um hi!!!! How are......you!!!! " she faltered as she looked at her husband's sleeping frame.
"I'm fine my child!!! I'm pretty sure that your husband must've slept but actually I've some urgent work with him!!! Would you mind waking him up!!!! " he asked with courtesies. She chuckled.
"Not at all I'll wake him up.........but um......can you please tell me who are you!!!! " she asked nervously and he chuckled.
"I'm from Nataraja Mansion!!! " he said with emphasis. She was a bit taken aback coz that wasn't the reply she was anticipating. But she reckon that he didn't wanted to disclose his identity to him, hence she didn't pressurise him in answering her.
"I'll wake him up!! " she said softly and their was a feeble 'Thank you' as she strode to the bed. She shook him initially softly and after that a bit harshly. He tossed on the bed.
"I love you nanu!!!!! " he mumbled dozing and she blushed. She shook him more harshly, jerking him up awake. He shot his eyes open.
"Baby what happened!!!! Are you ok!!! " he asked yawning. She huffed as she stretched her arm to show him the phone.
"Call from Nataraja Mansion!!!! " she said. His sleep flew by and he immediately grabbed the phone, pressing it to his ear. He was a little short of breath as he did all the process in a bit of hurry. For a few seconds he sat listening and than spoke up.
"Python!!! " that's all he said, gaping. She'd heard this name from rudrakshi but had no interest in knowing more about him. Hence she left him in the room alone and strode outside to meet rudrakshi.

Nandini trudged upstairs to the roof of the palace. There she found rudrakshi, lying on the concrete boundary, swilling the whisky and stargazing. She smiled as she strode to her resolutely.
"Can't sleep!!! " rudrakshi asked startling her for she had endeavoured to make least sound from her feet while approaching her. But she heard her coming.
"How did you know it was me!!! " nandini asked taking a seat on the bamboo stool. Rudrakshi chuckled as she gazed at the stars.
"Your anklets!!!! " she answered clear cut and nandini gaped for a second than chuckled.
"Oh I see!!! " she exclaimed as she looked at her step sister who enjoyed the stars currently.
"You love stargazing, don't you!!! " nandini asked softly. Her visitor nodded, gulping down the whisky.
"Hm kinda!!!! I mean I like beautiful things, chiefly when they're far!!!! I believe beauty shouldn't be touched but admired from afar!!! " she said looking at her. Nandini smiled.
"You're lying on the boundary!!! Don't you fear falling down!!! " nandini asked curiously. Rudrakshi chuckled.
"I don't fear anything!!! " she stated.
"You must be missing your mother a lot!!! " she asked a bit sorrowful. Rudrakshi sighed.
"Ya I do!!! My mom was the only one who I was close to!!! I mean I'd nobody else, so it's kinda obvious!!! But since her death, I don't just have anybody close to me!!! And I don't let anyone for I don't fancy anyone's proximity now!!! " she said. Nandini looked at her remorsefully.
"I'm sorry for what my mother did!!! " she whispered.
"Apologising is the duty of a human and forgiving is the choice of God!!! Unfortunately I'm none!!! I am far from a human and light years away from God!!!! I neither apologise nor forgive!!!! I only punish, which I did to your mother!!! " she stated firmly and she had no power to challenge her, so kept mum.
"Um so do you know anything about Nataraja Mansion!!!! I mean a guy keeps calling from there and Sam just can't stop sobbing at his call!!! They look pretty close but do you know anything about him......I mean anything!!!! " nandini asked with hope. Rudrakshi sighed.
"I don't know about him, ne'er seen him either. Just know about the trio, Viraj, Samrat and this guy!!!! I don't know his name though.!!! About Nataraja Mansion, well my family!!! I actually hail from Bihar, hailing from the family of the biggest land lord of the state!!! So my family abhors the uppalapatis, they live inside the mansion, a lot!!! " she said and nanu furrowed her brows.
"Why so??? " the question was obvious.
"In early nineties!!! My great great granny!!!! Suchitra Bajpayee!!! She was an actress but when the revolution started, she stopped working in the British films and began to work for the Indian movies which were just beginning that time!! Than one day this man, Kumaraswamy uppalapati, encounters my granny in a Congress meeting, before the independence of course!!!! Becomes smitten with her!!! Falls head over heels in love with her!!! Sends proposal only to get turned down but then he did something which was shocking and infuriating. He abducted her and married her forcibly!!!! He was a well known businessman and freedom fighter, hence nobody went against him!!!! And my granny was forever fettered inside the mansion!!!! That's why we hate those uppalapatis!!! " she told her and she listened her shocked.
"And who's python!!!! " she asked again.
"Python is a tech giant!!!! But a man not to be trifled with!!!! I mean I got to know about him today itself!!! He's just everywhere!!!! He isn't a gangster, like us but way more frightening and jaw dropping than us!!! I have a meeting with him in the next week!!!!!" she apprise her and nandini nodded.

Far away from the palace stood a decent looking villa. Nothing compared to the palace but beautiful in the end. Inside the villa were a troop of men dressed in black, more like goons, armed with guns. A narrow staircase leads to the room upstairs, outside which were two bouncers, conversing with each other.
"Since Boss has seen the photo of that girl he just can't stop staring at her picture!!!! " said the left one. The right one nodded.
"Yes you are right!!!! Boss has gone barmy after her!!!! " he kept his statement.
"But she is beautiful at last!!!! Very beautiful!!!! " the left one said and the other one nodded with no objection. Inside the room was an average looking man, nothing like the King of Jaisalmer, his hand held a photo which he gawked at relentlessly. The photo was of nandini, The King's wife. Since he had seen her, he can't just get her off his head. She is a real beauty after all and it's a shame for him that she is not in his arms but that hulky monster who spares none.
"My dear cousin brother!!!! Nandini doesn't belongs to you but me!!!! And I shall snatch her from you and make her mine!!!! You don't deserve her, I do!!!! Dear bro-th-er!!!! " he laughed like a demented as he kissed her picture, formulating a perfect plan in his mind to get that beauty oblivious to the consequences that would betide if he dared to lay even a finger on the King's prized possession.
_______________________________________
Chapter is pretty short and I didn't wanted to exaggerate it, so kept it that way!!! I hope you like it and don't forget to vote and follow me. Thank you :)