1. solo things

In order to write song for Twice, you have to invest a lot of time into it.

I've created most of our title tracks except for Like Ooh-Ahh, Knock Knock and Signal. Though, not all of the songs I handed in were accepted by the company, they still were very much grateful to know how interested I was in song writing.

The most I've been proud was when I produced TT, Fancy and especially Feel Special, I just can't wait for it to drop, seriously.

I didn't have my own studio, but I was able to use the normal recording studio if I wanted.

Now you're wondering, how was I able to create hundred of songs in the course of 3 years? Energy drinks and food brought home by the girls.

But since I don't have much to do today, I'm going out.

After I put on my mask, I walked out of the dorm with my manager, Yongjin. You know, the male manager that fans found attractive? Yeah that's the one.

We go to a café nearby, and now it isn't the one for JYP but it's more of a, older moms go there to hang out café. Since it's more quiet and chill there.

Walking inside with Yongjin, we both order as I pay for us both.

"You know you don't have to pay." Yongjin said with a soft smile as he looked over at me.

"Mhm, you say that but here you are smiling." I nudged him before we took a seat together at one of the small round tables with our drinks. He got an iced coffee and I got myself my usual order every time I go here.

"So, other than taking care of 10 children, is there anything else on your schedule?" I asked him. I took a sip of my drink after my question and he cracked a smile at me.

"Other than just working out no." He shook his head before he took a sip of his own drink. "Though I have to meet with some producers. I have to go out with them later tonight and drink." He added.

"Wait I'm also a producer." I said with furrowed brows. The moment he gave me a look, tilting his head downwards, I finally realized what he was talking about.

"Oh.." I nodded slowly. Usually producers or any higher up people in the company will get managers to have drinks with them and 'socialize'.

"Then do you want me to join you? I am able to drink now." I told him with a small shrug.

"No, I'm afraid it'll look really bad for you. Plus I don't want you around any of those guys when they're drunk." He shook his hand, waving it over.

"Okay, but if you ever need a drive home you know who to call right?" I asked and he nodded.

After spending a few more minuets inside the café, we walked out and headed for a toy store.

"Maybe I should get something for Jeongyeon and Momo." I commented as I looked through the section of toys. I did a share a room with them after all. Besides, they could use some new toys (not in that way).

"I'll get Jeongyeon the LEGO figurine." I said holding a figurine of Hawkeye. "Then for Momo, Black Widow." I smiled and went to reach the other figurine.

"That's all? You don't want anything else?" He asked, glancing over at me.

"Maybe the others could use a keychain." I added and grabbed some keychains for the others. Soon we reached the cashier and were paying for what I had reached for.

"You can have a discount." The woman announced with a smile as she scanned the barcodes of the first few items that were on the counter.

"Is there a sale?" I asked, searching for a sign that said that there was a sale but failed to find one.

"I can't wait for your comeback." She confessed and I let out a small laugh realizing what was going on.

"Ah, thank you so much." I bowed. After I had paid for the figurines and keychains, I thanked her one more time before I walked out with Yongjin, the small bag hung from my right hand.

The dorm wasn't too far away so we didn't need a car or anything. It felt nice, having to walk around the city without having to worry about my appearance. Although, it was kind of funny whenever I'd see locals point me out and ask if I was really Y/N of Twice whenever I walked past them.

Upon entering the dorm, I called the girls to the living room.

"What is it?" Nayeon asked, entering the room. As I each handed them their gifts, they either squealed or awed at the small gesture.

"Thank you!" Jeongyeon hugged me tightly and I smiled widely, hugging her back.

"This is to cheer us on for our next comeback, I hope I succeeded." I smiled and they nod agreeing.

— time skip --

It was late, 3 am to be exact and I was the last one to be awake. The only thing that showed any signs of light was the tv and I was cuddled up in my blankets when I was the most comfortable I've ever been on the couch.

I hear the front door opening and the lights from the front of the dorm turned on.

Getting up, I walked to the door, with one of the blankets wrapped around me and there I saw Yongjin. He was closing the door and from the red on his cheeks and the fact that the top three buttons on his shirt was loose, I could tell that he was wasted.

"Welcome home, how was the dinner?" I asked. Just as he looked at me, he stumbled forward and I groaned, catching him. I helped him up by placing his right arm over my shoulder and held him up with my other arm around his waist.

"G-good." He stuttered and alcohol reeked from his breath. Though I had this evident look of disgust on my face, I did my best to hold him up.

"Alright, let's get you to bed." I sighed before turning off the lights at the front. Then I helped him to his room whom he shared with others.

"Thanks Y/N..." He muttered and the moment I set him in bed, he fell asleep. After that, I pulled the covers over him and left the room. Our managers had it worse than us honestly, they did the same thing as idols but the love from fans and the public was something they don't receive, instead it was orders from higher up employees.

It was like that and I just couldn't change it. And with that thought, I decided to go to sleep.

After turning off everything, I quietly walk inside my room before I then laid on the edge of the bed that was large enough for Jeongyeon, Momo and I. I laid at the edge of the bed, beside Jeongyeon and I took a quick glance at Momo who laid on the separate bed at the other side of the room.