19. dare

Y/N's POV

The last fansign to attend. These past weeks felt like they've flown by before I could even blink. It felt too sudden. In a few Mom days, I'd be flying all across the world to go to the one place where the word Twice didn't follow me like a shadow. Of course that would still happen nonetheless but where my dad lived, it's possible I'd be noticed less. Besides, I don't think the people who I'd walk by in the street would care to give me a second look. Plus to be extra careful, I'll use the infamous Clark Kent disguise. I promise it works.

"Since this is our last fansign, we should do something special for the fans." Nayeon commented. We, minus Mina---bless her soul for taking the rest needed--- were thinking of ways we could make today's fansign memorable since it was the last for both the fans and I.

"We should wear something special like a dress or suit!" Sana commented and a few laugh while others whined. It was agreed between the entire group that some clothes, despite how loud fans would scream when they'd see us in them, were too much work to put on and take off plus having to perform in them was just the cherry on top that we didn't need. Lucky for us, it was just a fansign that we'd wear such thing to.

"Okay, let's decide this by playing rock paper scissors!" Jihyo announced and we all sat in a circle, putting our fists out.

"Whoever loses will have to wear it!" Jeongyeon exclaimed.

"Rock paper scissors!" We said together and then next thing I know, I had lost. It was their scissors against my paper.

All of them had paper.

Are you kidding me.

"You planned this didn't you!" I yelled, standing up from the floor as they all clapped, laughing in unison.

"I'm gonna kill all of you!" I said, pushing Chaeyoung away since she had laughed the hardest. It was known among the company that I was the type to prefer comfortable clothing over formal clothing. It all started when I accidentally ripped one of the first dresses I wore during our first award shows because I was the only one who wasn't used to tight fitting clothing yet.

"Get dressed you guys!" Yongjin saved everyone from me killing all of them and everybody burst out into more laughter.

"Get dressed Y/N!" Nayeon exclaimed as the others walked to their respective rooms.

I walked inside my room with Momo and Jeongyeon and the three of us started grabbing our clothes for the fansign. Of course, I had to wear something different so I decided to wear the navy blue coloured suit I had laying around.

By the time I had put on the pants and started buttoning the white long sleeved shirt, Jeongyeon and Momo were already done.

"And even until now you still need someone to help you." Momo smiled, approaching me and took the top half of the buttons and did them herself.

"That's a lie." I told her and she glanced up at me while she did the buttons.

"Look, they're very small buttons." I argued and she smiled, shaking her head as she looked back down.

"There." Momo patted my chest as she finished doing the rest of the buttons and I lifted up the collar. Jeongyeon had walked over to me, holding the tie that I was about grab and she hung it around my neck.

"You'll be fine." Jeongyeon assured me as she tied the tie for me and I looked at her.

"I'm not nervous." I replied, furrowing her brows.

"I never said you were." Jeongyeon raised a brow, looking at me and I chuckled in disbelief. "Sometimes I wonder just how your future girlfriend will be."