12. privacy

It finally happened. I was in the spotlight. In the bad, controversial spotlight. With multiples clips from my deleted vlive showing up, people- mostly knetz started to ask questions.

Was it really a vlive the managers knew about?

Did Y/N sneak out to have her own vlive?

Was this just a publicity stunt to promote Feel Special?

Did I not want to be an idol anymore?

After lack of viewing streams and now ads popping up, is this just another way to get more attention?

And because of this, I was suspended, again. Well actually no. It felt like I was getting suspended but I just were given more restrictions this time.

"So now I can't even go out?" I looked over at Yongjin. He sighed with a nod as he put his phone back into his pocket. We sat in our living room while the other girls were either doing their own thing in their rooms and a few others were at the kitchen, either watching us or eating.

"You still can, you just have to be chaperoned by a manager from now on. Orders from Jinyoung hyung, they all think it's best if you lay low." He explained and I sighed softly. Too bad I didn't have the extra time to relax and calm down. We all had to get ready soon to go to our schedules, a live stage then a fansign. Then after that we had to go to Japan.

"Great." I forced a smile as I then dragged myself over to my room to get dressed.

"What happened?" Chaeyoung looked up at me. She currently sat on the bed with Momo and she too looked at me, worried from the frustration that built on my face.

"Nothing... I was told that I can't go out now without a manager as chaperone so that's fun." I said, opening the closet and grabbing a set of clean clothes from it.

"It can't be that bad, right? I mean, Yongjin's pretty lenient." Momo shrugged and Chaeyoung nodded, agreeing with her.

"He is, but not that lenient." I shook my head.

"What, you planning to flirt with another female idol yet again?" Chaeyoung raised her brow and I chuckled in disbelief, turning my head to them.

"That was one time." I argued and they all started to mock me, repeating my words. Okay yes I did flirt with another idol at another point but it was Yeri! How could I not fall for her? Then again, I did have my reason not to fall for anyone from SM. I'll tell that story soon don't worry. Just not now.

Eventually, we all went to the vans to go to the broadcasting station but during our ride, something very strange happened.

I went on my phone while I listened to music. The entire space in the car was quiet considering half of the girls were asleep and the other half were awake. Just as I was going to skip a song, someone started calling me. Of course it was an unknown number. Now the managers always told me to always ignore an unknown number but I just had to answer it. Curiosity kills the cat they say.

"Hello?" Just from the nervousness that coated my throat I could already tell this was a mistake.

"Hi..." I heard the man's voice through the other end and for some reason he was panting repeatedly. Yeah, I deeply regret this.

"Who are you?" I furrowed my brows.

"Your vlive. I need to have answers." Okay, this got really creepy, real quick. My eyes widened at the mention of my live and I rushed to end the call. I absolutely did not want anybody to talk to me about that live right now.

"You okay?" Jihyo turned back to me, about to ask another question but was quickly re-directed at the fact that I had this look of fear on me.

"Yeah... just some stalker." I shook my head and she sighed.