20. last days

It was the night before our goodbye stage for Feel Special and I had been texting in the group chat with other managers, asking them if it was a good idea to tell the fans that I was going on a small hiatus instead of a news article having to do it instead. To my surprise, they had allowed me to. They most likely said yes since I already was going away in two days but I can't blame them. I gave a lot of people hell after my vlive incident.

And to those who are wondering about the sasaeng fans that broke in my home, they were found sent to two years in jail after finding out of past incidents of them breaking and entering other idols' dorms. Also, with the sasaeng fan that reported about Minjun, the company's still on the search for them since that report hasn't reached headlines like the vlive did so I still had some time before the story comes out then both Minjun and I would have to publish apology letters.

"Be careful, okay?" Jeongyeon kissed the top of my head as Yongjin and I stood in my room. It was just me and Mina along with Yongjin inside the dorm since the girls were all going to separate schedules.

"I will." I nodded at her and waved goodbye before I watched her walk out of the room.

"You ready?" Yongjin handed me his phone and I nodded, taking it from him. I go on the Vlive app and as he sat on the other bed, I laid back on the current bed I was sitting on. There I started the vlive almost right away after I had put ':)' as the title.

"Oh, wow there's a lot of people already coming in." I commented, watching the viewer count rise from tens to hundreds almost immediately. And to think that the first solo vlive I was doing after that one vlive was to announce my small hiatus because of the situation that had occurred after the vlive.

"One in a million, hello I'm Twice's Y/N." I waved at the camera while watching the viewer count only get higher and higher. As expected, people were asking me questions why I started vlive so suddenly and some even thought that I was banned from doing them.

"There's no way I can transition a conversation into what I have planned to say so I'll just say it now since that is why I started a live in the first place." I started and I glance over at Yongjin and he nodded, assuring me that I was doing good right now.

are you gonna reveal your relationship?!

Are you finally going to admit your relationship with Tzuyu? Everyone act surprised!

Are you leaving the group?

stan loona

Y/N say hi to Dabin

Love from the Philippines

Please come to Brazil!

weren't u banned from doing vlives lmao

"There's some people who are thinking I'm gonna reveal my relationship." I chuckled with a sigh escaping my mouth. "As if I had one."

"Anyways, I came here to talk about my vlive. I said some things that not a lot of idols would say these days and a lot of things had happened since then. One of them being the sasaeng fans who broke into my home and even before that I had already been struggling a bit. I've been struggling with my mental health, I'll admit that and I talked with the company and the group and we all agreed that it was only right for me to go on hiatus." I revealed and I paused for a bit to read the comments.

is JYP forcing you to leave?

Please don't go!

Get better Y/N! Fighting!

You're already brave for saying this on live, get better soon Y/N!

I miss you already!

"I don't know for how long I will be gone for, but while I am gone, I want you all to treat the girls with all the love and respect you guys have for them because we all need that love right now." I smiled sadly. "We all have worked hard the past year so I hope that you all aren't too angry that I'm gonna be gone for a while to have some much needed rest. Yes, I'll be pulled out of the tour and I apologize for the Once's who were excited to see me and I know how some of you are anticipating to see us as a whole group again but unfortunately we all have to be a little bit more patient for that. I really will miss each and one of you but the company aren't willing to let me work in the state that I'm currently in so I hope you all are able to understand that."