CHAPTER 10: HOSPITAL

"What are you doing here?" Both Can and Techno asked at the same time

"This is my boyfriend's house. What are you doing here?" Techno replied instantly.

"Your boyfriend is Tin?" Can asked confusedly.

"No. Kengkla! My boyfriend is Kengkla, Tin's his roommate." Techno replied. "Wait. How did you know P'Tin?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"He works for me at the restaurant." Can replied.

"Holy shit! You're his asshole boss who broke his heart." He gasped as his mouth was left open.

"What do you mean?" Can asked, now he's even more confused.

"Oh, you don't know? You're his boss that he talked to us about!" Techno replied. "He's in love with you but you fucking broke his heart!"

"He is what?" Can asked. His heart skipped a beat.

"Who is that babe?" Kengkla walked out of the room with just the blanket wrapped around his waist. He struggled to cover his whole body the moment he saw Can at the door.

"Oh my god babe, get dressed!" Techno told Kengkla.

"I'm sorry. But why is your brother here?" Kengkla asked.

"Where is he?" Can asked Kengkla.

"Who?" Kengkla asked.

"Why?" Techno asked.

"Where?" Can asked again.

"How is this---" Kengkla asked but was interrupted by Can.

"I need to see Tin. Where is he?" Can said as he entered the house.

"He just left," Techno said.

"When?" Can asked.

"Just a few minutes ago," Kengkla replied. "Okay, I am a bit confused here."

"To where?" Can asked.

"To Chiang Mai," Techno replied.

"But why?" Can asked.

"Because you broke his fucking heart!" Techno told Can. Kengkla's eyes widened after hearing Techno's words.

"Holy shit!" Kengkla exclaimed in disbelief.

"I know, right?" Techno said.

"I need to see him! I need to talk to him." Can said.

"Well, you gotta hurry if you wanna catch him. He's catching the last bus trip to Chiang Mai." Kengkla replied.

"The bus leaves at 1 am. And it's already 12:50. The bus station is a 20-minute drive from here. You will not catch him." Techno said as he looked at his watch.

"Damn it!" Can exclaimed.

"You fucked him up," Kengkla told Can. "You fucked him up, you know that!"