FINAL CHAPTER : GRAVEYARD

(Writer's Note : Tin Medthanan Died)

To my beloved son Can Kirakorn,

It is with great pride and joy, that you are holding and reading this letter of mine during your 30th birthday. It only means one thing: that you have guided yourself through and have found that kind of happiness that money cannot buy.

You are my first-born, my pride and honor. I only made and left such last will and testament to challenge your thinking about life beyond the comforts of the life you were used to.

You know, it has been a worry for both your mom and l, that we might have given you way too much, that you have anchored your life in luxury and extravagance. It was our deepest fear that if someday, all these riches will be taken away from you, what would have become of you then?

If you pushed through to get married before my deadline just for the sake of getting your inheritance, it would just show me how much I have failed as a father, for not being able to teach you that money in life is not everything. And it would be such a pity wasting my life-long earned wealth to a life that would not even bring you love and joy. But even if you did, my son, you know I will never leave you with nothing to your name. I will never do that to you and Techno.

However, you managed to pull through. And I am very proud of you. Choosing love and your happiness over money is the one thing I only ever wanted you to learn in life. Money cannot buy you everything, all at once. And money does not define you are.

That being said, please know that I am eternally at peaceful rest, knowing you have finally become your person---not defined by anything but your principle, your happiness and your love for yourself.

I am passing on everything under my name to yours, confidently knowing that they are in good hands. Use it to do good, and be good. Use it to build your own family, hoping that one day, you will become an even better father than I was to you. I will be watching from the skies above. I love you son.

Your father

(Writer's Note : Just kidding! Tin is alive and kicking)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Can closed his father's letter, wiped his tears away and looked at his mother's tearful eyes which met his with such warmth of love and affection.

He hugged his mother.

"Go on son, celebrate." His mom said.

Techno who was standing beside their mom patted his back and teased him. "You're now super-rich bro! I can't wait till I'm 30 too." He kidded and looked at their mom who was laughing while tearing up. "I'm sure there's still some left for my name, right mom?"

Can hugged his brother. "What is mine, is also your bro."

"Well then, Madam Kirakorn, Sir Can, Sir Techno, I will be back tomorrow at your mansion to formalize the transfer and everything." Their lawyer Mingkwan said. "Have a great evening."