Meeting her (Holoform)

As you were out taking a walk near your house you listened to the birds. You loved living up on a hill because you had a good view of everything below. As you were walking you saw a blue and pink motorcycle parked by the side of the road. You also saw a beautiful girl who seemed to be resting. You decided to go see if she needed any help.

"Hi." You said once you were close enough for her to hear you.

"Hello." Arcee said when she saw you.

She was definitely thankful that she was using her holoform right now. You however tried your best not to blush as you got even closer to her. It was hard though, she had short blue hair with pink highlights and the voice of an angel.

"Do you need any help?" You asked her.

"No, I'm just resting." Arcee said, only partially telling the truth.

"My name is Y/n." You said as you smiled.

"Mine is Ar- Sadie." Arcee said as she almost forgot to use her holoform's name.

You and Arcee talked to each other for a while before you had to go home. When you were about to walk home she offered to drive you home. You of course said yes. After she dropped you off at your house you went inside. You couldn't take your mind off of her for the entire evening.