You become Cybertronian

Recently you had Decided that you wanted to be turned into a Cybertronian so that you wouldn't have to die and leave Arcee. When you asked Ratchet if it was possible he said yes, but he needed to get a Cybertronian femme body ready. Once he had everything that he needed Bee opened a groundbridge so that you and Arcee could get to the scrap yard quickly. Once you both were at the scrap yard you both went to the med bay.

"Is this going to hurt?" You asked Ratchet as you laid on a bed.

"No, it won't. But you might feel a bit strange once you've been transferred to your new body." Ratchet said as he prepared you for the procedure.

                ~ Mini time skip ~

The transfer had been a success, now all you needed to do was wake up. Arcee, Aria and Drift were all waiting for you.

"Ugh..... A-Arcee, did it work?" You asked as your O/c optics opened.

"Yes, it worked." Arcee said as she smiled.

"I feel dizzy, and heavy." You said as you put your right servo on your helm.

Your optics widened when you didn't feel your hair, but you knew that you'd need to get used to not having any. Even though you were going to miss having it.

"Here, when you're ready you need to drink this." Ratchet said as he gave you a cube of med grade energon.

"Thank you, Ratchet." You said as you looked at him.

"You're welcome." Ratchet said as he went to go tell everyone the good news.

That evening Ratchet helped you get used to your new Cybertronian body. He also gave you a detailed anatomy lesson so that you knew how your new body worked.