Your daughter finds out the truth

Aria is now seven years old
_______________________________________

You, Arcee and Aria were currently eating dinner. You had noticed that Aria seemed troubled after you had brought her home from school. Arcee also noticed her strange behavior and you both shared a look.

"Mom, momma, can I ask you both a question?" Aria asked you and Arcee.

"Of course you can." You said as you smiled.

"Well.... Why don't I have a dad like all of my friends?" Aria asked you and Arcee quietly.

Your E/c eyes widened at Aria's question and you and Arcee shared a nervous look.

"W-well..... Aria..... You know how no one can know that I'm Cybertronian?" Arcee asked Aria.

"Yes, I know." Aria said.

"One day when I was taking a walk in the forest I heard a teen boy and a teen girl yelling at each other about a baby, you, that they had when they were still in high school. I hid behind a bunch of trees so that they wouldn't see me. When they decided to just leave you to starve I couldn't leave you, so I brought you home and your mom and I became your parents." Arcee told Aria.

"What happened to my real parents?" Aria asked Arcee.

"I have no idea, but they would have never loved you. Not like your mom and I." Arcee said.

"I love you both too. And I'm glad that you both kept me." Aria said after a few moments.

"We love you too." You and Arcee said in sync.

For the rest of the evening after dinner you and Arcee told Aria about her when she was just a baby. You both also showed her all the pictures that you had taken.