An awkward moment

One morning while your parents were at work you invited Arcee to come hang out with you. When she said that she would be at your house soon you decided to go brush your hair and teeth. As soon as you got done you heard the doorbell ring and you panicked. You had brushed your hair and teeth, but you were still wearing your pajamas. For a moment you thought that you could quickly change into a different outfit, but you heard the doorbell ring again.

As you went downstairs you tried to think of an something to tell her of why you were in your pajamas. As you opened your front door you saw her holoform raise an eyebrow when she saw you in your pajamas.

"H-hi Arcee, c-come in." You said as you let her in.

"Did you get a new outfit?" She asked you curiously.

"N-no....these are my pajamas. Do you mind if I go change really quick?" You asked her nervously.

"I don't mind at all." She said, clearly amused by the whole situation.

As you rushed to your bedroom you couldn't help but blush. Once you got some better clothes on you made your way back to the living room.

"I'm back." You said as you walked into the living room.

"So, what do you want to do?" She asked you.

"How about a movie?" You asked her.

"Sounds good." Arcee said as she chose a movie while you popped some popcorn in the kitchen.