She tries baking

Recently Arcee had heard of something called baking from Jack, and she wanted to try it. One night she stayed up and looked on the internet for recipes. The very next day she activated her holoform and snuck into the mess hall and found all of the ingredients that she needed.

"This doesn't look too hard." Arcee said to herself as she followed the recipe.

At first everything went well, but Arcee accidentally burned the first batch of cupcakes and had to throw them away. The second batch however turned out perfect. The next thing she did was grab a can of icing and she decorated the cupcakes. Just as she was getting done however she heard someone come into the mess hall.

"Arcee, are you in here?" You asked as you walked into the kitchen.

"Yes Y/n, I'm here." Arcee said as she smiled at you.

"Wait....I smell something good." You said when you smelled the cupcakes.

"I made cupcakes." Arcee said as she offered you one.

"Mmm, this is good. I didn't know that you could bake." You said as you ate the cupcake.

"This is my first time baking." She said awkwardly.

"You did really good for your first time, especially since these are rainbow colored." You said as you finished the cupcake.

"Thank you." She said as she decided to eat one of the cupcakes.