Someone walks in on you

Today Arcee had convinced Optimus to let you come with her on a recon mission. After he said yes Ratchet opened a groundbridge to some forest. Once you and Arcee went through the groundbridge you both started walking. Soon enough you both found a cave.

"Hey Arcee, can you activate your holoform?" You asked her.

"Sure." Arcee said as her holoform appeared next to you.

You then pulled her in for a passionate kiss. You placed your hands on her hips and she wrapped her arms around your neck. As you slipped your tongue inside of her mouth she pressed her breasts against yours. After a few moments you both were heavily making out. That is until you both heard ped steps.

"Well, look what I found. I was wondering where you had gone Y/n. I just wish that I knew that you were into femmes. At least now I get to see a little fem on fem action." Knockout said seductively.

As Arcee's holoform was about to fizzle away you grabbed your house key out of your pocket and held it up. Arcee immediately knew what you were doing and she relaxed a little.

"Oh Knockout, meet my sharp little friend here." You said as you approached him with your key.

"W-what is that?!" Knockout asked you nervously.

"It's my house key, it's also really good at leaving scratches on car paint." You said as you got closer to Knockout.

"Get that fragging thing away from my paint!" Knockout yelled as he ran away as fast as he could.

"You really handled him well." Arcee said as she hugged you from behind.

"Thanks. But maybe we should just stick to making out in your berthroom or my house, when my parents are away." You said.

"I agree." Arcee said before you both decided to check the cave out after her holoform fizzled away.