You escape

You had been on the Nemesis for six days now and you really wanted to go home. You knew that your parents were most likely worried sick about you by now. Plus you didn't really like that Knockout had been hinting that he wanted to have sex with you. Sure, he was super attractive, and his holoform was just down right sexy. But you knew that he would most likely impregnate you if you had sex with him.

Not to mention you had a major crush on Arcee and you wanted to see her again. So today you found out that Knockout and Breakdown were going on a mission together to an energon mine. You quietly followed them to the flight deck where Soundwave had opened a groundbridge. When no one was looking you dashed through the groundbridge. Once you got to the other side you hid behind a rock at the cave entrance.

Before you knew it you heard another groundbridge open up. When you peeked out from behind the rock you saw Arcee, Bumblebee and Optimus. You then decided to run to them.

"Guys, I'm over here!" You yelled as you ran over to them.

"Y/n, we are thankful that you are alive." Optimus said when he saw you.

"Arcee, I think we need to talk." You said shyly.

"I think so too." She said as you both walked off together.

"::Do you think that they're going to apologize to each other?::"  Bumblebee asked Optimus curiously.

"I believe so, Bumblebee." Optimus said as he and Bee went to check out the energon mine.