She meets your parents

When you were outside your house with Arcee you saw that your parents had come home early from work. And unfortunately Arcee was in her regular form. At first she wanted to transform, but then your parents got out of their car and walked over to you.

"Y/n! What is the meaning of this?" Your mom asked you in shock as she looked at Arcee.

"Mom! Dad! I can explain!" You said nervously.

"You better have a good explanation young lady." Your dad said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

You then told your parents about Arcee and how you met her. At first your parents didn't believe you when you told them that Arcee could transform, but then did when you asked her to show them. Then she quickly showed them her holoform. You knew that your parents were shocked that you were dating a giant alien robot from another planet, but then you called Agent Fowler who made them swear never to tell anyone of what they had just found out. After the phone call they were speechless.

"Well?" You asked your parents nervously.

"I-I suppose it's okay. As long as you both love each other." Your mom said.

"I suppose your mom is right, love is love. No matter what." Your dad said.

"Thank you!" You said happily as you hugged your parents.

That night Arcee activated her holoform and joined you and your parents for dinner. Your parents seemed to enjoy her company. And you were thankful that they were okay with you dating her.