You get taken by the Decepticons

As you were running through the forest you heard ped steps behind you. When you stopped and turned around you expected Arcee to be following you..... But you were wrong.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Arcee's new partner." Arachnid said as she looked at you.

"Get away from me you spider freak!" You yelled as you began running again.

"Aren't you cute, I think that I'll take you to Megatron." Arachnid said as she quickly chased you and caught you.

"LET ME GO!" You screamed as a groundbridge opened up.

When Arachnid got to the other side of the groundbridge you saw several scary looking Decepticons. When the groundbridge closed Megatron turned around and smirked when he saw you in Arachnid's left servo.

"I see that you've captured an Autobot pet." Megatron said as he looked at you.

"Yes, now what do you want to do with her?" She asked Megatron.

"She will make an excellent case for study. Just leave her with Knockout and Breakdown since they know the most about humans." Megatron said.

"Yes, Lord Megatron." Arachnid said as she turned around.

As Arachnid made her way to the med bay you decided to just stay quiet. Once she got there Knockout and Breakdown turned around and saw you in her grasp.

"Megatron wants you to keep an optic on our guest." Arachnid said as she put you on a counter before she left.

"Well, aren't you a beautiful little human femme. We're going to have a lot of fun together, isn't that right, Breakdown." Knockout said seductively.

"Yes, we will." Breakdown said as he winked at you.

If you had fun in your mouth, you definitely would have just swallowed it.