First date

Today you and Arcee were going out on your first date. You both were going to have a picnic at the park in Jasper. Once you both arrived at the park you carried the basket and Arcee's holoform carried the blanket.
When you found a good place to set everything up you both set everything up together.

"How's the sandwich?" You asked Arcee as she ate one of the sandwiches that you made.

"It's really good." Arcee replied as she ate.

You and Arcee had a great time talking and eating. After you both were done you decided to take a walk through the park. As you both walked you held each other's hands. At one point you both laid down on the grass and looked at the sky.

"Y/n, did you notice that cloud looks like a cat?" Arcee asked you.

"Woah, it does. And look at that one, it looks like an ice cream cone." You said as you pointed to another cloud.

"Yeah, it does. Look at that one, it looks like a boat." Arcee said as she smiled.

You and Arcee had fun pointing to the shapes in the clouds. Unfortunately it was soon time to go back to the Autobot base. Once you got there Arcee went with you through the groundbridge.

"I had a great time on our date today." Arcee said once you both were in front of your front door.

"Yeah, I did too." You said as you blushed.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Arcee said as she pulled you in for a kiss.

As you and Arcee kissed each other you quietly moaned into the kiss. When she pulled away her holoform fizzled away and she walked through the groundbridge. You then opened the door and went inside your house.