My Shining Star - Tom Holland

Tom is my boyfriend for two years. I don't know how we've gotten this far but I'm not complaining.

Tonight, Tom is taking me to one of his premiers. It's from Spider-Man Far From Home I think. Right now, I'm in Zendaya's trailer getting ready with her.

"So, what look are you going for?" The makeup lady asks.

"Something like maroon. Whatever you think will match my dress." I smile.

"I have the perfect look."

The lady starts to do my makeup.

***Skip to dressed, makeup done, and hair finished.***

  I step out of the bathroom

"Ooooh. You look good." Zendaya whistles.

"Look at you!" I smile.

"But look at you! Tom is gonna drool!"

Zendaya and I laugh.

"I just hope this isn't too much." I say looking down at my dress.

"You look gorgeous. You could never do anything to over do how you look." Zendaya replies.

"Let's hope not." I laugh.

"Let's go before everyone flips out."

Zendaya and I get in the car that's waiting for us outsides. The driver takes us over to the theatre. We get out and everyone is waiting outside. The press is taking pictures and asking questions, fans screaming and taking videos.

Z and I walk done the carpet and to the interviewers and press. We both pose together then do separate photos. I felt hands at my waist. I turn my head to the side to see Tom.

"You look amazing, darling." Tom whispers into my ear.

"You look handsome, dear." I whisper back.

Tom and I pose for multiple photographers. We move on to the interviewers.

"Tom and (Y/n), how long have you been dating?" An interviewer asks.

"Two years. Well tomorrow is our anniversary." I smile.

"Well congratulations. You make a beautiful couple."

"Thank you." Tom replies.

We answer a few more until we go inside.

"You can be my shining star, my love." Tom smiles.

I can see the love he has for me in his eyes. Tom really means what he says.

"Your the reason I shine so bright then." I smile.