Nice Ass - Harry Holland

So, my little sister is here. Sorry if I don't post much either. I'm gonna be busy a lot specially with school in session now. I'll try my best though.
———————

*Y/n's POV*

Don't you just love it when your boyfriend never leaves your ass alone? No? Just me? That's nice. Well, my boyfriend never leaves my ass alone. He always has to touch it. He either slaps it when he walks by, pinches it when I'm doing something, or just puts his hand in my back pocket for no reason. I think it's a territorial thing or he's just weird. I'm thinking the second one more.

Anyways, I'm cooking dinner for the both of us. Harry hasn't walked into the room yet so I'm good before he- I get cut off by Harry laying his hand on my ass as he leans into the fridge to get a beer. He rubs it and walks back to the living room.

"Good heavens.." I mumble underneath my breath so he wouldn't hear.

He can never keep his hands off of me. A sudden light bulb goes off in my head. Why don't I uno reverse the situation? For now on, I'll touch his ass no matter what's going on around us. Good idea.

———Skip to after dinner———

"Hey Harry? Can you get that mug for me?" I ask, pointing to the top shelf of the coffee mugs.

  He nods and comes over. As he's reaching up, I slap his ass and say,

  "Nice ass sweetheart."

  "Thank you." Harry grins, turning back around with the mug in his hand, "I grew it myself."

  I scowl at him as he walks off like it was nothing. Oohh. I'm gonna get him now.

———Skip to a random day in a random store———

  I reach up a little to grab a shirt when I feel a hand to my ass. I whip around fast and widen my eyes at him.

  "Pervert!" I scream causing people to look at us, "I don't know you sir!"

  Harry's eyes widen as I grin and run to the register, paying for the stuff. I run out the store and to another nearby. I hide behind a rack of clothes and wait for Harry to come in. I hear the front door ring meaning someone's here. I peer over the rack to see Harry scanning the store.

  I muffle my laughs and make my way around the store, trying to not be spotted by my boyfriend. Finally a few minuets pass and Harry gives up and leaves. I follow him and see him go into one of his favorite stores. I continue to follow him until he stops at a rack. I sneak behind him and lightly grab his ass.

  "Nice cake good looking." I smirk as he turns around to me.

  He squints his eyes at me. I play the innocent card and twist a piece of hair with my finger, looking up at him with puppy eyes.

  Harry still doesn't say anything so I wrap my arms around his neck, "I'm sorry, darling. I thought it would be funny."

  He pulls his back slightly to eye me suspiciously. I grin and dig my head into his chest. Harry wraps his arms around me and places his head on my shoulder.

  "I'm gonna get you back. I hope you know that." Harry whispers.

  "I'm suspecting that." I laugh.

———————
So, I hope y'all enjoyed. Like I mentioned in the beginning, my little sister is here and school started last week. I don't have much time to write but I'll try my best. If you didn't know, I have a tiktok. It's the same username as mine here. Anyways, have an amazing day!! 💕