Please Don't Leave - Harry Holland

(Sorry but Harry is my favorite so expect a lot of him)

Right now I have the decision to leave for my job or to get fired and stay. If I do choose to leave, I'm going to Australia for about 3 months. But if I stay, I'm going to get fired and have no job. My job is a photographer.

Yes I know my boyfriend Harry is a photographer as well but I work for Vogue. I have to travel 24/7. The longest I've been from home was a month not 3. I don't know what to do.

I decided....to go.

"Harry?" I called, walking down his family's stairs.

"Yea love?" I hear him reply.

I took a deep breath and walked over to him. It was only him and I at his parents. Harry is currently on his laptop editing pictures.

"I have some news." I say leaning over the back of the couch so my arms are around his neck.

"What is it?" He asks.

"I decided to go to Australia for my job."

"For how long?"

"3 months.."

Harry stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm going to be gone for 3 months for Vogue." I reply shyly.

"When do you leave?"

"In about a month."

"I don't want you to feel like you should stay but why 3 months?"

"That's just what they said." I shrug.

"So I don't get to see you for 3 months?" Harry asks.

"Yea.."

"I don't want you to leave."

"Me either but it's my job."

Harry stands up and walks over to me so he's standing in front.

"I know I won't get to see you for awhile but I'll text and FaceTime you everyday. And when I get back, we'll do anything you want." I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

  "Promise?" Harry asks wrapping his arms around my waist.

  "Promise love."

  We both lean and kiss for a few seconds.

***Time skip to a month later sponsored by your favorite milky tea***

  "I have to go love. I'll see you in 3 months I promise." I say giving my boyfriend another hug and kiss.

  "I'll miss you." Harry says sadly.

  "I'll miss you too. I'll see you in a bit."

  We both say bye. I finally walk away to my gate. I look back at him 1 more time. I can't cry now. I'll save it for later. Harry and I both wave.

  I turn to my gate and give the lady my ticket. I board the plane and sit where I'm suppose to after putting my luggage up.

  'This is going to be a long flight.' I think.

(Don't worry. I am going to be making a part 2 to this. I know this is a little shorter but only because there's going to be part 2. I'm sorry I don't post much but I'm trying my best now. I'm not going to promise anything since I have school right now. I hope you guys enjoy!!)