Ha ha - Tom Holland

It's 1:02 am. I need to fix my sleep schedule before school starts. School starts next Wednesday or Thursday. I forgot. Oh well 🤷‍♀️
———————

  *Y/n's POV*

  I'm currently sitting on the living room couch enjoying my favorite show, (f/s). The boys were upstairs doing who knows what. I could honestly care less. An intriguing part of the show comes on but of course, a yell was heard. And of course, it had to be from my boyfriend. I could recognize his yell/voice from anywhere.

  I huff and pause the show and make my way upstairs. The twins and Haz are standing outside the bathroom laughing their asses off. I cross my arms against my chest and raise an eyebrow at them. They all look at me and drop their smiles.

  "What did you guys do?" I ask, tapping my foot.

  "We totally did not put hair dye in Tom's shampoo bottle.." Harry says suspiciously.

  I look at Sam because I know he'll crack.

  He gives me a nervous look before yelling, "It was Harry and Haz's idea!"

  Sam runs down the stairs while the two other boys stand there. They look up at me and give me a nervous smile before running down the stairs.

  I sigh and walk to the door, lightly knocking, "Babe? Can I come in?"

  The door knob clicks meaning it's unlocked. I slip myself in and lock the door behind me. I look up and see my boyfriend with green hair.

  "Look what they did to me!" Tom exclaims, looking at himself in the mirror.

  I wrap my arms around his waist and hold on. I lightly kiss his back and lay my cheek against it.

  "I think you look handsome even with green hair." I say.

  I don't get a response but I let it go. A minute goes by before Tom starts ranting about how he's going to kill them and what not. Instead of listening, I sit on the toilet seat and try not to fall asleep.

  "Harry destroyed my hair. I have to finish the stupid movie but now I can't!" He huffs, pacing the bathroom.

  I stand up and hold Tom by his shoulders so he'll stop moving.

  "Thomas, you are freaking gorgeous. You can kill the boys whenever you want but not right now. You're going to spend time with me. And if we have to, we can dye your hair back to brown." I say, giving him a genuine smile.

  Tom sighs and wraps me in a hug. I hug back and rub his back.

  "Thank you." He mumbles from my neck.

  "Anytime, love." I say, I pull away from the hug and look at him, "Now, let's go get some movies and food. Movie night in your room."

  "Good idea." Tom grins.

———————
I hope you enjoyed. Have a good day! <3