Can I Meet Him? - Tom Holland

So, this is kind of a Tom Hiddleston sorta but Y/n is dating Tom Holland though. You'll see. This is also after Ragnarok but before infinity war.
———————

*Y/n's POV*

Ever since Marvel released their first movie, Iron Man, I loved it. When Tom Hiddleston/Loki came into play, game over. He is so freaking gorgeous. His smile, hair, and sarcastic ass, swept me off my feet. But of course, I'm dating Tom Holland. Second best I guess. Nah, I'm just playing. Tom Holland is amazing, Hiddleston is just a little better...

(just look at him)

(just look at him)

"Tom!!!" I whine, throwing myself onto my boyfriend.

"Yes, Y/n?" He asks, setting his phone down to look at me.

"When can I meet Hiddleston?"

"Soon I promise."

He gives me a heartwarming smile and goes back to his phone. So nice... Anyways, Tom, Downey, and I are on our way to set to start shooting their new movie.

  "You really want to meet him?" Downey asks, looking up from his book.

  I sigh, "More than anything. I've watched every movie of his. He's my favorite actor by far, besides you of course."

  "Hey!", Tom interrupts, "What about me?"

  "You're my favorite boyfriend."

  Downey chuckles, "Good to know. We're about to land so get ready to meet him."

  "Wait," I pause, "Hiddleston is going to be there?"

  "Of course. We're sharing a hotel with him... Did you not tell her?"

  "I wanted it to be a surprise." Tom says.

  "Oh my god!" I squeal.

———Skip to the hotel———

  "I can't believe I'm going to meet him!" I say.

  Since the flight, I haven't stopped talking about him. Like, come on, imagine loving an actor so much that you would die to meet them. That's how I am right now. My favorite movie has to be Kong: Skull Island. He was amazing in that film. That's besides Thor Ragnarok though.

 That's besides Thor Ragnarok though

          (Come onnnn)

  "Evans just called. Stan, Mackie, Hemsworth, Hiddleston, and him will be here soon." Downey informed us.

  I silently squealed and put everything away into the places that I wanted them to be. 'I'm going to meet Tom. Hiddleston. Tom Hiddleston. The guy I have loved since, I don't even know. I mean, I love Holland but Hiddleston..'

  "They're here!" Downey yelled.

  'Okay, calm down and be cool. They're just peo- Aw screw it! It's Tom Hiddleston!'

  "Hey Holland! It's good to see you again." Evans smiles, giving Tom a hug.

  "Did you bring Y/n? I've been dying to meet her." Hemsworth says, coming over and giving me a hug.

  "It's so good to meet you guys. I've been dying to meet you all, literally." I laugh.

  "Maybe one of y'all a little too much." Tom mumbles. (At this point, I'm going to call Tom Holland - Holland and Tom Hiddleston - Tom or Hiddleston. Hehe)

  "Shut it." I mumble, digging my elbow into his ribs.

  "Ouch." I hear him mumble but choose to ignore it.

  "What Holland means by that, Y/n here," Downey says, throwing an arm over my shoulders and pulling me to his side, "Has been dying to meet Hiddleston. She has watched every show and movie you've been in."

  I blush and look at the floor. Well shit, my cover has been blown.

  "Well, I'm glad to hear that. Since Holland came, all I've heard is Y/n this, Y/n that. I've been wanting to meet you too." Tom says, causing me to look up and meet his oh so wonderful face with that adorable smile plastered on it.

  "You have?" I ask, gaining some confidence.

  "Of course. He wouldn't shut up. All of us wouldn't." Stan laughs.

  Mackie joins, "Seb and I might not like the kid, but trust us on this, every time he was on the phone with you, we would try and talk to you but he wouldn't let us."

  "Hurt our feelings sometimes." Evans playfully frowns.

  "I didn't need her to scream in my ears if she talked to y'all." Holland sighs.

  "That's what hearing aids are for!" Downey laughs.

  "Enough talking. I'm hungry, let's go grab some food." Mackie interrupts, rubbing his stomach.

  I smile and nod, "Let's go."

  "My treat." Hiddleston smiles, throwing an arm around my shoulders and walks out the door with me and the others.

  "Hey! That's still my woman." Holland informs.

  "Good luck kid. With how much she loves Hiddleston, you're not gonna get her back." Downey laughs.

  Everyone laughs too.

  "I thought she would fall for Hemsworth but guess not." Evans laughs.

  "I thought so too." Hemsworth agrees.

  "I love every one of y'all but Hiddleston... has my heart." I smile, looking back at the boys.

  "Wowwwww." Holland exclaims.

  I shrug my shoulders and keep walking while the boys laugh. This has been amazing. And it's only 1 pm!

———————
Should I do a part 2? Let me know. I had lots of fun with this. I kept smiling during the whole thing. I just love Hiddleston so much. Also, leave requests. I need more ideas. One more thing before you guys leave, should I start a marvel character/cast book. I love watching marvel so I thought starting a new book would be cool. Let me know please <3