How about no? - Sam Holland

Another late night ideas. We love those 😌✌️
———————

  *Your POV*

  My boyfriend, Sam, is trying to get me out of bed to get food. I usually would but my bed is so warm. So, a warm bed or food? How about, Sam brings me food in bed so I can stay? He'll probably say no knowing him.

  "Y/n! You need to get up!" Sam groaned.

  "How about no?" I said, face first in the pillow.

  "It's almost one in the afternoon and you haven't gotten up once. Pleaseeee."

  I shake my head and try to bury myself deeper into the blankets and pillows. Silence fells the room and it slightly scares me. I push the feelings away and try to fall back asleep. Right as I'm about to fall asleep, I feel the covers be pulled off and two hands wrap around my ankles. I snap my eyes open and the two hands pull me down the bed. My nails try to hang onto anything and to my luck, nothing works. Sam finishes pulling me off the bed onto the floor where I lay on my back.

  I glare up at him, "I hate you."

  Sam leans down towards my face, "That's what you get for not getting up."

  I continue to glare at him for another minute.

  "Now," He says, standing up straight, "Get up and we can get food."

  I glance over to my side and see the comforter next to me. Luckily, Sam doesn't notice me look over. I snatch the blanket and pull it onto me. I roll around and get tangled into it

  "And I said no." I mumble, squeezing the sides of the blanket together so Sam doesn't get it again.

  Sam huffs and grabs my ankles and drags me out of the room.

  "Don't hit your head too hard." He says, pulling me down the stairs.

  As my head and back go up and down with thumps, all I can think is, "ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION!"

  We finally reach the bottom of the stairs and he still pulls me into the kitchen and sets my legs down.

  "Stay."

  Sam turns his back to me and begins to pull stuff out. I stumble up onto my feet and try to make a break for it. Key word, try. I slipped and fell onto the tile.

  "Well, I'm glad there's a blanket around you." I hear Sam say from the kitchen.

  I decide to lay there and think about my decisions of today. They have not been the smartest for sure. First, I get yanked onto the floor. Second, I get pulled down the stairs. And third, I fell while I tried to run. What a day.

  After a bit, Sam comes over and stands above me. I feel his eyes on me so I turn over and look at him.

  "Yes?" I ask.

  "I thought you were gonna get up?" He says, crossing his arms across his chest.

  "No. I thought about it but I decided it was better to just lay here and think about my decisions then to try to get up and probably fall again."

  Sam grumbles something but I don't hear. He bends down and puts me over his shoulder like nothing. How does my body weight not affect him? I literally feel like a sack of potatoes. Sam sets me down on the couch and leaves to the kitchen. He comes back with the food. He hands me my plate and we both begin to eat.

  "So, did you learn your lesson?" He asks.

  "Nope."

———————
I hope you enjoyed. As I wrote this, I couldn't help but think that's literally me. I fall all the time. I just need a boyfriend to do that. Maybe one day. Anyways, have a good day!! <3