I F****** Love You - Harry Holland

So, I'm back for about a week until my little sister comes. My little sister is due in about a week. When she comes, I'll be spending a lot of my time taking care of her. Anyways, enjoy!! (This was also inspired by the song I.F.L.Y. by Bazzi)
———————

  *Your POV*

  My relationship with Harry is amazing. We always play around with each other and never take anything serious unless we need to. Him and I always joke around with each other. Whenever one of us trips and falls, the other will run up to them and scream in their face, 'I fucking love you'. Why? I don't know exactly. Whenever one of us gets jealous, we'll wrap our arms around the other and say, 'you're my baby'.

    Harry and I are walking around the mall looking for whatever. We aren't looking for anything specific, just wasting time. I lace our fingers together and smile up at him.

  "You're so cute." He chuckles.

  "I know." I smile, starting to skip a little.

  He shakes his head but smiles. I see a store that I want to go in so I tug on Harry's hand and point. Harry looks at the store and nods. We both walk in, hands still together as I take the lead towards the back since that's where the women's clothes are. As we almost get to the back, Harry let's go of my hand and I hear a thump. I turn around and see Harry on the floor face first.

  I chuckle lightly and crouch down, "Guess what."

  He looks up and frowns, "What"

"I fucking love you!!" I smile.

  I lend him a hand and help him up.

  "I love you too.." he mumbles.

  "What did you trip on?"

  "A dress. The stupid thing was too long and I didn't see it." He pouts, throwing his arms across his chest.

  I giggle a little and kiss his cheek. I tell him he's okay and take his hand again. We continue walking to the back. When we get there, I sit Harry in a chair and tell him to stay. I know if he went with me, he'll be complaining the whole time. I go over to my size and look through the rack. After a few minutes, I found two shirts and a pair of shorts. I walk back over to Harry and to my surprise, I see a group of girls talking to him.

  I eye them a little and go back to the racks. Maybe they're just fans. Three minutes go by and they still haven't left. One of the girls started giggling like something funny just happened. Nothing happened though. It was the giggle girls make when they find someone cute and want to seem cute towards the guy. I know that because I did that to Harry. Don't tell him I said that. Anyways, the girls still didn't leave. Another one of the girls started touching his arm. Nah honey.

  I walk over to them and wrapped my arms around Harry's waist. He laid his arms over mine and looked behind his back towards me.

  I look up at him and mumble, "you're my baby."

  He smiled and told the girls we had to go. Harry started walking towards the register with me still clinging on. I turn around and stick my tongue out towards the girls as they fumed. I chuckled and followed Harry. Harry insisted on paying for my stuff so I let him. When we got to the car, Harry looked over at me and smiled.

  "What?" I ask confused.

  "You got jealous." He said, poking my cheek.

  "That's only because they wouldn't leave." I mumble, lacing our fingers together and played with his fingers.

  "Mhmm. Well, let's go get something eat. I'm thinking McDonalds and then Starbucks?"

  I looked up at him and smiled brightly. He always knows how to make me happy.

  "Yes please!"

  Harry chuckled and started the car, "You're lucky I love you."

  "You're lucky I love you. If I didn't love you, I would've made you shop with me."

  "Mhmm. Sure darling."

  I smile at the name he gave me. Harry always calls me darling and each time I smile.

———Skip to after getting food———

  "Thank you!" I kiss Harry's cheek.

  "Anything for you baby." He smiles.

———————
This was too cute. I hope you enjoyed! <3