The Baby Is Here

This has been a roller coaster of emotions of Y/n getting pregnant and everything. But now, she's having the baby or in Harry's case, she's having 2 babies. Good luck with those little ones. Imma watch from afar.
———————

  Tom:

  "Tom!!!" You screamed in pain.

  The baby was coming and she was coming NOW!!

  "I'm here with you. It's going to be okay." Tom reassured.

———Skip to after the baby is born———

  You held the precious little girl. She looked just like you. Tom came in and sat next you, one arm around you and the other around the baby. You and Tom's families came in and congratulated you both. You just shoved a eight pound baby out of you, they better be happy.

  "She's gorgeous." Tom admired.

  "She got your lips sadly." You chuckled.

  "Hey." Tom smiled, nudging your side gently.

  Tom kisses your temple and looked back to the baby. The pain is worth it if you get this for the outcome.

  Harry:

  "Harry! I swear to God if you don't move your butt faster!" You snarled.

  "I'm going woman!" He yelled back, tripping over the bags.

  Harry barely packed everything in time for the hospital. If he didn't hurry up, you could've had the children right then and there. That would've been bad since you were at the park.

———Skip to after———

  "They look just like us. How did she get Sam's freckles?" Harry asked.

  "Uhhhh." You mumbled, looking away.

  Harry knew you were joking but he went along with you, "We'll talk about that later. Look! She's grabbing my finger."

  Your baby girl grabbed Harry's finger and held onto it. What a cutie.

  "I'm glad they got my ears. That would've been bad." You giggled.

  "At least they got my curls."

  Sam:

  "Come on, darling. Just get in the car." Sam said, trying to get you in the car.

  "I'm trying dang it!" You snapped.

———Skip to after, again———

  "He got my freckles! Yes!" Sam cheered, doing a air fist pump.

  "Sam, shush. Your going to wake him." You shushed.

  "Sorry." He mumbled, climbing on the bed next to you, "He got your nose."

  "That's good."

  You and Sam admired the child. Having a child with the man you love, has been amazing. Would you do it again? Maybe. The pain hurt more than getting hit by a semi truck so you'll see.

———————
And that's the last one for the mini series! I hope you enjoyed. Having children are one of my musts. But after traveling the world. Also, I'm sorry for all the people that don't want children. Please just put up with them for me. :(