Hibernation - Tom Holland

So, it's currently 5 am and I'm trying to do an all nighter. Yayyy.. Anyways, more late night ideas. Enjoy folks
———————

*Your Pov*

I'm currently hibernating in a mount of blankets and pillows on my bed. Why? Just because. I'm not on my period or anything, it just seemed like a good idea. Anyways, I'm just laying here until I hear the bedroom door open. Uh oh. That's probably my boyfriend... You see, Tom and I have been dating for a little over a year. He left last month for his job and now he comes home to this mess. Yay..

"Y/n? What are you doing?" I hear Tom asks but it's muffled by the amount of blankets and pillows.

"Nothing..." I say.

"It doesn't look like nothing."

I stay quiet and lay there with zero movement. Some of the blankets begin to be pulled off so I did the most logical thing; I attempted to bite Tom to stop. I mean, it's not the smartest but it happened to come first to my head.

Tom pulls back and stares at the small space of my face that you can see, "Did you just try to bite me?"

"I tried, yes, but did I succeed? No, no I did not." I state, pushing myself back into the blankets.

"You are a weird woman. That's okay," Tom pauses.

Uh oh. A 'humph' escapes my mouth. Tom jumped on me and laid there like a pile of bricks.

"That's why I love you." He finishes.

"Hey fat so, you're making my lungs collapse." I huff trying to fight the blankets to get air.

Tom chuckles, "But I thought you loved the blankets."

"And I love air more."

I finally find my way out and suck in air, also pushing Tom off of me. Tom scoots closer and attempts to smooth my hair down but fails because of the static.

"Looking gorgeous, babe." He smirks, kissing my cheek.

"Oh shut up." I mumble, kicking the blankets and pillows off the bed, besides one pillow of course.

I flip onto my side and face away from Tom. He crawls behind me and throws an arm over my waist.

"I don't get a pillow?" Tom asks.

"Nope. Women only." I state, closing my eyes.

Tom huffs but puts up with me anyways. Ha, I win.

———————
If this came off sexist or anything, I apologize. I hope you enjoyed!! <3