Matching - Harry Holland

Zendaya insisted that I come over so I can meet the boys. The boys include Tom and Harry Holland, Harrison Osterfield, and Jacob Batalon.

  "Y/n!" Zendaya squealed, throwing her arms around me and spun around.

  "You good?" I laugh as she sets me back down.

  "I'm so excited you're here! The boys will be here soon so get yourself comfortable."

  We both sit down and catch up on things.

  "So, how old are the boys?" I ask.

  "Tom, Haz, and Jacob are 23 and Harry is 20." Zendaya says, clicking the on button on the remote. "Speak of the devil, I think they just pulled up."

  "I'm gonna go use your bathroom real quick." I say getting up and closing right as the front door opens.

  There's a few voices greeting Z. Honestly, Harry has caught my attention lately. I've seen a few photos of him and he's adorable. His curls falling on and around his face, his style, and just how close he is to his family, sparks my attention.

  "Y/n! Hurry up!" Z yells.

  I roll my eyes and leave the bathroom.

  "Yesss?" I ask, dragging the 's' out.

  "I want you to meet, Tom, Harry, Jacob, and Harrison." She smiles, gesturing to each of the boys.

  "I'm Y/n." I say, giving the boys a nice smile while I shake their hands.

  I sit down next to Zendaya and take a sip of her water while I look at Harry. I feel her bend over to me and whisper, "I told you he was cute."

  Z has mentioned before that Harry would surely catch my attention. She knows I absolutely love guys that have curly hair and amazing style, or well, style close to mine. Harry happened to be just that type. Don't get me wrong, I'm not worried about his looks as personality is key to an amazing relationship, but I mean, looks are good too..

  "So, what are we doing today?" I ask, crossing my leg over the other.

  "Anything is fine." Tom smiles.

  "We can go get something to eat and go for a walk?"

  "Sounds fun." Jacob says.

  We all get up and get outside.

  "Wanna take my car?" Harrison asks.

  "Sure."

  Us six, pile into Harrison's car. Not going to lie, it is a tight fit. Jacob, Harrison, and Z got the front while I get squeezed between Harry and Tom. I'm not complaint though.. Of course, the back middle seat had to be the smallest.
  We all buckle up and start heading to wherever we're going.

  I lean forward so I'm leaning behind Z as she's sitting in the middle up front, "Since this was my idea, I'm going to pay.".

  "What? No you aren't." Z says, turning around, "I insist."

  "Ha, you're funny. I called it and I'm going to."

  I sit back and give Zendaya that look that says, 'don't even try.'. She huffs and turns back around, crossing her arms in the process. I chuckle slightly and slouch down a little.

  "Are you sure you want to pay? I can if you want." Tom says softly.

  "No, I insist. I'll pay. It'll be my little treat for you guys."

  Everybody in the car starting arguing on who's going to pay until we got to the restaurant. We all walk in and the waitress immediately takes us to a table.
  I lean to the waitress and whisper, "Give me the check please. Don't let any of the others pay either. I'm going to pay for all of them."
  She nods understandingly and sits us down.

  "I'll be right back with your orders." She smiles as she leaves.

  "You know what I just noticed? Harry and Y/n are matching." Haz says.

  Everybody looks at Harry and I; we both look at each other.

  I shrug and lean forward, taking a sip of my drink, "My outfit is better."

  "Ha, please! Mine is." Harry laughs.

  "Nah, honey. See this?" I say gesturing to my body, "Is better than that."

  I wave my hand up and down his body. Everybody chuckles and shakes their heads.

  "Whatever you say." He chuckles, leaning back and throwing his arm across the booth, behind me.

  The waitress comes back and writes down our orders and leaves once again. After about 30 minutes of talking and laughing, she comes back and hands us our food. Right as she's about to pay, I slip her my card. She nods and slips it into the check book.
  Surprisingly, Harry and I have a lot in common. We both like photography, movies, and liking for dogs. (Sorry if you don't like dogs.) We both get tormented by our brothers. (Pretend you have a brother if you don't.) Just so much in common.
  The waitress comes back and asks if we want anything for dessert. Everyone says no and tries to give her their card.

  "It was already taken care of." She smiles politely, handing me back my card.

  I smile and nod, slipping my card back into my wallet. I look up and see the whole table giving me their best death stares. I chuckle lightly and stick my wallet back into my purse.

——Back in the car——

  "Y/n, I told you I was going to pay." Z says.

  Everybody agrees with her. Everyone decided they were going to pay for their own meals but I beat them to it. Sorry not sorry.

  "And I told you each of you, I was going to pay. You have to understand, I don't mind paying. And understand this, I have the better outfit." I say, pointing my finger into Harry's chest playfully.

  I'm wearing a navy blue hoodie, dark blue jeans (they're a little lighter than my hoodie), white high top converse, and my blue, red, and white bandanna. Harry was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans, his black converse, and red baseball cap.
  Harry put his hands up in defense.

  "Now, lets go to the park!" I smile, leaning onto Harry's shoulder for comfort.
  Harry doesn't hesitate to put his arm around my shoulder and pull my slightly closer.

  "Somebody's getting cozy back there." Jacob laughs, everyone jointing in besides me.

  "Ah, shut it."

———————

Sorry this took so long. School has been kicking my butt lately so I've been busy with that.