Chapter 21

CHAPTER 21

THREE DAYS, tatlong araw lang ang meron siya para mahanap si Cheshire at ilang oras nalang ang natitira sakaniya para mahanap si Cheshire. he even tell Creedence about that call at desedido silang mahanap si Cheshire soon as possible and maybe impossible but not for Robin Thorne, he called Robin and Kory for help they can help lalo na si robin he is more expert than he was. mas may alam sa tracking si Robin while he just hack to find and see something can use but Robin? is damgerous when Tracking someone and it will be more easy for him to find her using the number and, he can hack his phone so robin can find it using his number.

he can find her, cheshire.

"Roy, promise me you're gonna find her." ani kory, tumango siya at nangakong hahanapin at ililigtas si Cheshire kahit na halos hindi naman siya ganun ka sigurado kung magagawa ba talaga niya na mahanap si Cheshire. he only have a few hours to find her, or he's not gonna make it. he had to move right now, before It's too late. sigurado naman siya na gagawin talaga ng mga ito ang sinabi sakaniya.

they will.. kill her! If he didn't find where they are? papatayin nila si Cheshire like they say in time of he told him, before that time if hindi niya mahanap si cheshire hanggang sa oras na iyon. they will finally end her life, end her without any mercy left.

I'm going to find you.

"Roy, can i talk to you?" tumingin siya na makita si green, the call ended and he let him in for a talk. Green was a very good friend, "talk about what?"

he gasped at inabot ang bag ni cheshire sakaniya, he show him something nakalagay iyon sa isang notebook na dinadala-dala ni cheshire, he recognize that notebook. it's like her diary, nakita niya na iyon before but he never seen anything inside of that.

"It seems he was thinking about you in the passed few days and she write this message for about two days before she was kidnapped by those man. It says it's for you, the title of the note says it already. I think, you should read it even its not time for this. perhaps you can save a minute to read this? cheshire was like penelope, they indeed love a man who will cherish them whatever decision they made."

kumunot ang noo niya, "come again?"

Green chuckled. "you better read understanding what she feels for you was so romantic. I wish i could find a person will love me like the way she have for you. unconditionally love." kinuha niya ang phone at tumingin saglit kay green, he speak like he never love before. "aren't you supposed to be married?" naalala niya ng huling beses, he never married that woman and he just knew he married someone but, seems he didn't marry again.

"No, again. I didn't realize it sooner, when I was engage and call off the engagement. a year after I was engage again, but I become a runaway groom. I didn't married and I don't want to be married with some woman, I didn't realize it to myself. I wasn't enjoying my life and having love of my life because I haven't found a man that.. can be a man for me."

he's gay? "Oh then, I know someone exactly your type. I know he was single but let me try and call him for you, what i know he was bisexual and he had interest to date any man that exactly his type so. let me tell him and ask him, if he is interested with you. if he say yes, I'll give you his social media account so you two can talk and communicate maybe you can visit philippines. where he actually live and work as a doctor. that guy is a responsible one for you."

"and who is that guy, exactly?"

"a friend of a friend, he was a friend of a friend's wife. he is half spanish, if i'm not mistaken."

he form a 'oh' ngumiti siya, he never set up anyone a date like this pero for green. seems interesting if a man to man meet, that guy he remember was a single one. so wala naman magiging problema if he date green isa pa, green is a very heartwarming.