A fight til the bitter end!!; Gohan's last stand Part I

Speech name
:Person speaking
Yelling: All capitals
Thinking ''
Attack names will be English and Japanese
Bgm M-1009

-The beginning Age 766 of November-
A young boy ran as fast as he could to get home on time to be by his father's side. That child's name is Son Gohan (孫悟飯, Songohan) frantically sprinting to the aid of his bed ridden father Son Goku (孫悟空, Songokū) hoping to make it in time. Ever since Goku came home after defeating Mecha-Freeza and his father King Cold at age 764, our hero was enjoying peace in the planet earth no battles to wage and no one to seek domination. However, while Chi-Chi was cooking, Goku suddenly felt pain in his chest as if his heart was being ripped out of him. Chi-Chi was worried for her husband as well knowing that Goku was not feeling too well and so, she called her good friend Bulma and the rest of the Z-warriors to Goku's whereabouts leading up to Gohan running back home. No one knew Goku had ended up with a mysterious heart disease that can kill even the most strongest in the universe.

Future kid Gohan: *Panting as he ran leaping from pond to pond*

Oolong: Huh? Oh, It's Gohan!

Puar: Haaah! Hurry, Gohan!

We see Tien, Yamcha, Chaotsu, Krillin, Piccolo, and Vegeta standing outside waiting for their friend and hero survived the disease while Future Bulma was carrying and rocking a crying baby boy who was born. The baby's name was Trunks. Vegeta and Bulma conceived a child during the times of peace before Goku conjured up the heart disease. Gohan ran inside his home opening his father's door seeing Master Roshi, Gohan's grandfather the Ox-King, and his mother Chi-Chi. Only to see his bed ridden father asleep... he was no longer breathing, his chest did not risen and fall no more, his ki was no longer there... Son Goku died once again.

As Gohan stood there at the door, Ox-King and Master Roshi were in shocked to see the son of the greatest fighter and protector fallen by the hands of a mysterious heart disease