Light of willpower in Gohan!!; Laxus defeated!!

Music: Hikari no Willpower

Future Gohan: No more Laxus... Your father is dying and I will not tolerate you disgracing Makarov's name and the Fairy Tail Guild!! *powers up and disappears *

 Your father is dying and I will not tolerate you disgracing Makarov's name and the Fairy Tail Guild!! *powers up and disappears *

Laxus: Where did he.. *Thwack!* Guuwaaah!! *gets hit by Future Gohan's jab to his jaw making the Thunder Dragon Mage stumble a bit* Thinking: Damn him! I don't know how he obtained this kind of power.. But I will still win once I say the words 'Fairy Tail'

Future Gohan: Don't think For one second that you will get away with this! Nrrraaahhh!!! *rushes toward Laxus land a few punches to his mid section and a spinning roundhouse kick to the side of his head *

Laxus: Grrraaahhh!! *tries to strike Gohan but he disappears again and was hit with a ki blast to his back*

Future Gohan was not going to show Laxus any mercy for what Laxus said and did to the guild especially for smiling and laughing about Makarov's death. He began to wail on Laxus with every fiber of anger and rage within the futuristic Saiyajin hybrid's strikes leaving Laxus vulnerable to counterattack Gohan's.

Suddenly, Laxus was being punched and kicked by Future Gohan's flurry of assaults

I haven't been this pissed in a while. You're the first one to push my rage this far. I hope you're proud of yourself." Gohan said in a cold rage filled voice that was deeper than his normal voice. Gohan charged Laxus and punched him in the face breaking his jaw on impact. Laxus didn't even see anything. He didn't see Gohan move or the hit coming his way. Gohan then kicked him in the side breaking a few ribs.
Bgm M-1623

Gohan then blasted Laxus sending him to the ground. Gohan was going to continue until a hand touched his shoulder. He spun around to see Gajeel.

"What are you doing here? Gohan asked.

"I'm here to talk some sense into kid. Look down at Laxus. He's finished. I think you proved your point. There is no need to keep attacking. Don't give into your rage no matter what. You might end up doing something you regret." Gajeel said.

Gohan looked down at Laxus and saw the damage he inflicted on him. Gohan then started shaking his head. "How could I give into my rage. Its just like the Cyborgs. I trained to prevent this from happening." Gohan sighed and dropped out of his super Saiyajin lvl.1 state. "You're right. Thank you Gajeel. I'm glad you stopped me when you did, but why did you come here anyway."

"Look its no big deal. I was here to help Salamander fight Laxus if he needed it, but you sent him away. I saw the whole fight between you two and I must admit I never thought the two of you were so strong." Gajeel said.

"Gohan smiled. "Well thank you for talking some sense into me."

"Hmph."

While the two of them were talking Laxus got up and started to do the Fairy Law spell. Future Gohan looked over to Laxus and saw what he was up too. He tried to run over there, but he was too late. Laxus did the spell. A bright light shined covering everything. When the light died down, everything was the same. No one died and Laxus was looking around confused.

"What's going on? I cast the spell perfectly. Why didn't it work? Why is everyone still alive."

"Don't you see. The spell takes down anyone seen as your enemy. You might say all of us are your enemies but your heart says something different." Gohan said

Laxus looked confused. "You're wrong. Everyone thats against me is my enemy."

"Just give up Laxus you lost. You have nothing left to do now. You cast the spell perfectly, but in the end your magic read your heart. You find none of us as your enemies. Just give it up." Gohan tried again.

"No! You're wrong and I will prove it to you. Laxus charged at Gohan. Gohan held his palms over his head. "Game over Laxus. Masenkō HAAAA!" Gohan hit Laxus directly and blasted him out of the church. Laxus was out for the count. The fight was over. Laxus has lost.

(The next day)

Erza announced that Porlyuscia revived Makarov and he was going to be okay. She wanted everyone to take it easy on the master from here on out. Everyone was still kind of sore from all the fighting yesterday. After a while Laxus walked in. He asked where Makarov was. Everyone blocked him from trying to get in, but Erza told him he was in the infirmary. Before he could get there Gohan walked in front of him. He held his hand out to shake Laxus's hand.

"No hard feelings Laxus. You're probably the toughest person I fought since I've been here. I know you'll find your path one day. If we ever meet again I want a rematch." Gohan said with a smile.

Laxus shook his hand with a smirk and walked off to find Makarov. Makarov ended up kicking Laxus out of the guild. The Fantasia Parade when of without anything bad happening. Soon though Master Makarov requested for everyone to come together.

The Master then appears, and announces that they would attack Oracion Seis. He states that their actions cannont be tolerated any longer, so they will attack. He reaveals that in order to do so, an alliance has been created. The alliance is compsosed of Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale and Cait Shelter. Together they will sieze the new threat.

"Master which one of us are you going to send?" Mirai no Son Gohan asked.

Makarov smiled. "I'm sending Fairy Tails strongest team of course. Gray Fullbuster, Natsu Dragneel, Erza Scarlett, Lucy Heartfillia, and Son Gohan. Are you all okay with that?"

They all nodded." Good then go on and get going. I don't want you to be late." Before anyone could move the doors popped open.

Someone with a cloak walked in. Gohan felt nervous because he couldn't feel an energy signal coming from him. 'Is he an android?' Future Gohan thought to himself.

Makarov stood infront of the man and glared at him. "Can I help you? Or are you lost?"

The man smirked. "I'm here to challenge the strongest guy here. I'm here to fight Gohan!"