The wrath of a Saiya-jin!!; Phantom Lord Falls!

Future Gohan: Jose!! I will not let you or the Phantom Lord do whatever you want any longer! You've made innocent people suffer! How many people will you kill for you to be satisfied!? *anger bubbling up* KAIŌKEN!!

Magnolia... Fairy Tail Guild..

The rest of the Fairy Tail Guild were still fighting the Ghost fighters from Phantom Lord and preventing the Guild from total Destruction, when suddenly they saw the Magic Circle that the Phantom Guild had stared to Collapse making everyone confused about it but Cana just sighed with a smile since she knew that Gohan's team have finally beat the Elemental 4.

Cana: So they finally did it *small smile and then Looks at everyone* Everyone! This is our chance to counter attacks against the Phantom Ghost fighters! We have to give every thing we have for the sake of the Guild and Mangolia! *yelled and put her arm up*

Everyone in Fairy Tail were cheering on the sudden events that the Strongest Team of Fairy Tail did against the Elemental 4 and they stared to attack with more determination, Meanwhile Loke had a bad feeling about this and went towards the secret hallway to check on Lucy but then he notice the hallway was in the worst state and he was feeling horrified of what happen, then he saw Reedus beaten up and he rushed towards him and said

Loke: Reedus! What happen here?! and where's Lucy!? *asked still sweating from nervous*

Reedus: I'm sorry... I wasn't a match against Black Steel Gajeel... He took Lucy away *struggling from his injures*

Loke: *tears welling up* I knew this kind of events would happen but I was to scared to take care of her! I'm worst than shit!

Suddenly the ground stared to shake and he went outside to check what was happening and what surprised him the most was the Red Light illuminating in the Phantom Lord Guild and the raw power that was producing, everyone was looking at the Red Aura illuminating the sky at it's pure glory, they didn't know who it was but they had bigger problems coming

The Ghost Fighters from Phantom stared to fuse and creating a bigger creature and getting stronger and stared to fight off against the Fairy Tail Mages who know they were fighting for survival..

Scene Change...

Natsu and Gajeel were facing off each other, The Fire Dragon Slayer with his fierce Magic Aura that was making the temperature rise in the room but Gajeel wasn't affected by this at all, His own Magic Aura was preventing him from feeling Natsu's aura, Then suddenly Natsu felt a high power level he never felt on his life before, it was higher than Gildrats by ten times or more! Then he notice it was Future Gohan's aura.

Natsu: That raw power! That's Goku?! I can feel his pressure of his power all the way here! I think his fighting off Jose.. But right now I have to make Gajeel pay for all what his done! *getting in his Turtle Hermit Stance*

Gajeel: What is this intensity of Raw Power coming from? I know it's not from Salamander since we have the same amount of Magic Power.. No matter I'm going to crush his face *cracking his knuckles*