Resurrection and a new world!; Welcome to Magnolia Gohan!!

Emptiness, loneliness and fear, these were the emotions that were coursing through Gohan's mind. After his death at the hands of cyborgs 17 and 18, he was thrown into a black space.

Future Gohan: 'So this is death huh?' *remembers the fight against the cyborgs leading to his untimely death* 'Well now I know how dad felt when he died.'

Gohan had been a lonely boy since he was 9 when his dad died as a result of a heart disease. A year later the cyborgs attacked and all of his father's friends who gave their lives trying to stop them. 10 years of training and fighting leading Gohan to achieve a transformation known as Super Saiyajin, but it wasn't enough of an advantage. As usual, when thinking of his never-ending battle with the cyborgs, he reached over to feel the stump of his left arm... Only to realize it was in fact no longer a stump.

Future Gohan: 'Huh?! My arm!? It's back, so then I really must be gone...' *sighs*

Staring at the black empty space he sighed, his thoughts turned to his young companion Trunks. His greatest regret is that Trunks would feel the same loneliness he felt. Lost in these thoughts it wasn't until the last moment he noticed a light that was getting brighter by the second.
-The city of Magnolia... Country of Fiore... Ishgar... Earthland... Universe 6. July 4, X784-

He was suddenly laying on a street full of people with a loud voice calling him.

Natsu: Oi! Wake up, you fool! *Shaking the young man up*

Future Gohan: *Groaning opened his eyes just to see a pink haired guy around 17 years old

Future Gohan: *Groaning opened his eyes just to see a pink haired guy around 17 years old. He was wearing a sleeveless, gold trimmed, black waistcoat which was opened and showed his bare torso, he also wore white knee-length trousers, a thick black wristband on his left wrist, black open-toed sandals and a scale-patterned scarf around his neck looked at the boy and tried to get up but only managed to rise to a sitting position*

 He was wearing a sleeveless, gold trimmed, black waistcoat which was opened and showed his bare torso, he also wore white knee-length trousers, a thick black wristband on his left wrist, black open-toed sandals and a scale-patterned scarf around ...

Future Gohan: W-where am I? W-what is this place and who are you? *in a harsh tone of voice *

Natsu looked at the man in front of him, he looked around his early twenties and wore what might have been a training uniform of sorts, but now the only thing covering the guy's body was a blue undershirt, tattered orange pants, and worn boots. At first, Natsu had thought the man to be a drunken bum, but upon closer inspection, he began to reform that idea. He was a tall, stern, and muscular man who didn't smell of alcohol at all. He had quite a few scratches and bruises as well as a scar that ran across the left side of his face. He had the look of someone that knows how to handle himself. Not a bum then, but a fighter. Maybe even a mage!