Gohan Arrested!?; The Kame sen'nin ryū Training!!

Galuna Island Arc

Lucy's Apartment.. Magnolia

Lucy: *writing in her Diary* The Eisenwald incident has spread like wild fire all over Fiore, believing that I have been part of all that incident, but now I'm just enjoying a normal day of my life, but I gotta say every time I remember it gets me excited, there have been rumors of Kageyama and the rest of Eisenwald Guild being arrested, we expect that coming so It doesn't surprise me, what really got me off guard was they couldn't find Erigor, is he planning to get revenge on Fairy Tail?! However I think we are going to be alright, beside Fairy Tail has the strongest team! That is composed by Natsu, Gohan Gray, Erza, Even the cat Happy and Me *smiling and think of a group picture* Joining Fairy Tail has been one of my best choices so please mom don't worry I'm going to be ok, PS: please don't tell dad *finish writing*

Lucy: *stretching her arms* A great adventure with suspense it's really fun but nothing relaxes me the most when I'm at my house *said to herself*

Gray: *spokes behind Lucy surprising her* 70,000 Jewels it's not really that bad to pay for this house.

The Celestial Wizard turns around to see Gray Half Naked sitting in her sofa and her eyes widened.

Gray: You found a nice place Lucy! *waving at her*

Lucy: Intruder! *Kicks Gray in the stomach* Don't take off your clothes in my house! *yelling*

Gray: *Waving at her* Wait! I took off my clothes already before coming in.

Lucy: Get Out! *pointing at her door*

Gray: You know that the "Battle Royal" will happen today eh? *bored face* that's why I came here because I though you would forget about it.

Lucy: Wait what?! You're telling me that they are really doing it!?

Gray: Of course remember what Gohan propose to Natsu and Erza, well it's going to happen

Scene Change... Fairy Tail Guild...
3rd POV Music Goku vs. Jeice and Burter

All Guild Members of Fairy Tail were being spectators to the first battle royal that will take place, everyone was cheering for a good battle between The Titania, The Salamander and The Saiyajin hybrid who was in the middle of Natsu and Erza with his eyes close and crossing his arms, Natsu was looking at Erza with a serious expression and then looking at Gohan he won't lose this fast this time, Erza was looking at Natsu then at Gohan with a serious face, she was wondering how the Black Haired Saiyan can be in Hand-to-Hand combat or against her sword, she would only find out after they battle

Lucy: *Coming towards the crown* Natsu, Gohan, and Erza are really gonna fight?! Are you sure this is alright?

Mirajane: *Looks at Lucy* Oh hey Lucy! *smiling* and don't worry this happens almost every time

Elfman: This will be a battle to the death! if it wasn't for that they wouldn't be manly enough!

Mirajane: But Erza is a girl *looking at his brother*

Gray: A girl monster, I would say! *he answered Mirajane *

Lucy: *looking at Gray* But if three people from the strongest team battle each other...

Gray: The strongest team? What are you talking about?

Lucy: I'm talking about Gohan, Natsu, and Erza! Aren't you the four strongest in the guild?