Future Gohan vs. Deliora!!; Ur's revival!

DBZ Head Chala opening For the Galuna Island Arc.

After 5 Minutes of Battle between Lucy and Future Gohan vs. Sherry, Both Saiyajin hybrid and Celestial Mage manages to beat her with ease Thanks to Aquarius and Future Gohan preventing the Big rat Angelica to crush Lucy, A few minutes later Natsu and Erza carrying Gray meet with the rest of the the team, Future Gohan suggested to talk about the course of action the next day since he had a feeling that something will happen soon and he could not shake it off.

Scene Change...

Gray was sleeping peacefully when he opened his eyes, he could feel his body numb and that's when he remembered his battle against Lyon, he was really mad that he was outclassed after all his training that he did, even if he could have beat him with the 300 Pounds shield off him, he didn't want to disrespect Goku's Training method.. And talking about the Saiyan..

Future Gohan: Hey you're finally awake! *replied with his care-free tone*

Gray: Where am I Gohan? What happen? *asked in a confused tone and looking at his body* and what's with all these Bandages?

Future Gohan: You went unconscious after the fight with Lyon and I couldn't give you a Senzu Bean since you weren't able to eat it *taking out a Senzu Bean and throws it at Gray* Here catch!

Gray: Thanks.. *catches it and proceeds to eat it*

Then what shocked him he felt all his muscles getting slightly bigger, His wounds disappear and all his Magical and Ki energy were back to 100%, he stood up and looked at his hands in shock he was feeling stronger than he was against Lyon for some reason but he liked it

Gray: I have to say.. Those Senzu Beans are really something *stretching his arms*

Future Gohan: That's Good to hear, now that you're ok we need to go to the Living room where Erza-chan, Natsu and Lucy are waiting to talk about what's our next course of action?

The Ice Mage just nodded and proceed to follow the Futuristic Saiyajin hybrid, Then he finds Lucy talking with her Magical spirit Pui (A/N: I don't know if that's her real name) Natsu was talking with Happy about Fish and Erza was just drinking tea in peace since she had nothing to do mostly, The Dragon Slayer notice Gray walking behind with Future Gohan.

Natsu: It's good that you're recovered from you're ass beating, Ice Princess! *smirking*

Gray: What did you say Ash Brain? You wanna go?! *crashing heads with Natsu*

Natsu: You bet I want to Stripper! *comical devilish smile*

The Titania just sigh and stood up and gives both Natsu and Gray a punch in the head to calm them down, Then she looks at Goku with a serious expression and said..