The Phantom Lord!!; This means war!!

Council Chamber... Era...

Ultear was walking around the hallways of the Magic Council in Era, she needed to inform Siegrain about what happen in Galuna Island with Deliora, She was still doubting herself to tell him about the revival of her mother by Future Son Gohan , it would change completely his perspective towards the Saiyan of Fairy Tail, She still couldn't shake off what he told her when they met again in Galuna island

"You're aren't a real Monster, The scums that made you like that are the responsible ones.. You can change you're sins and move on to a new chapter of you're life.."

Ultear: Did he really mean it? could I really change after all I have done in my life? *thought deeply*

She was still having her doubts about changing, She's part of one of the most dangerous Dark Guilds in Fiore and she needed to do her job or else she would have consequences, Her sins have been made and there was no turning back, Ultear just sighed tiredly, She didn't have all the time to think about this, right now she has to report to Siegrain what had happen with Deliora, She opened the door and saw the Blue Haired Councilman sitting in his chair looking at the window.

Siegrain: So.. How was you're little trip to Galuna Island? *asked without looking at her*

Ultear: Let's just say our Future Wizard Saint was responsible of the destruction of Deliora *replied with her normal voice*

Siegrain: *sighed* Oh Well.. It was expected from someone strong as Son Gohan, expecting to having Deliora to our side would bring us near to our Goal

Ultear: I also didn't expect him to be really strong, he showed skills that were not ordinary for a normal Mage, Even if was fighting at half of my power He really overwhelming with ease, also my mother was also strong to keep Deliora frozen for 10 Years and decreasing it's power slowly *explained to what happened at the battle*

Siegrain: I didn't expect you to mellow down to even refer Ur as you're mother, what's gotten into you *showing a smirk* Also if she was alive she would be part of the Ten Wizard Saints *showing his medal of Wizard Saint*

Ultear: Don't get me wrong.. I'm still mad for what she did to me but also I respect her with the power she posses even if she was cursed in some way.. You have no idea what's coming to you Siegrain, now that she's alive again there will be changes in Fiore..

Siegrain: I also have heard you're developing a crush to Son Gohan eh? *Sly smirk*

Ultear: Where did you heard that!? *blushing slightly*

Siegrain: I can see it perfectly on you're face, why don't you go towards him then? *asked with a slightly tease tone*

Ultear: It's not that I don't want too, he's our enemy and most threatening behind Scarlet and Salamander.. *replied back with an irritated*

Siegrain: Titania, Salamander and Son Gohan... We will soon confront and settle scores *smirking evilly*

Ultear: As much as I hated to say it Gohan-kun will overwhelm you in anyways possible *sly smirk*

Scene Change... Magnolia..

After receiving the 7 Millions Jewels for Future Gohan and dividing it for the Team and giving Lucy the Celestial Key that made her squeal like a Fan Girl, Team Natsu plus Ur that decided to join Fairy Tail were heading towards the Guild happily succeeding their First S-Class Mission, Then they notice on their way to the Guild people talking about them and Fairy Tail

"Those are the Fairy Tail Mages" Said a person

"It's seems they haven't found out" replied back to the person