Lullaby on the loose!!; Future Gohan's Hyper Masenkō!!

A/N:This will be the end of the Lullaby arc and then start off with the Galuna Arc where we may see Future Gohan and Erza Scarlet's relationship blossoms with them protecting one another.

On the way to Onibus Station...

Two Hours and a stop later, Gohan and the rest of Team Natsu were sitting at the train station that bound to Onibus Station after the Titania explained to them that they have to Stop a Dark Guild called Einsewald, Making Lucy Shivered in fear, Gohan ready to protect his friends meanwhile everyone else with serious expression after that explanation Natsu was having his famous Motion Sickness looking outside of the window, Gray was just ignoring everyone and was looking outside, Lucy was with Happy near just thinking, Meanwhile Erza was looking at Gohan who was across her, she was thinking what he was capable off, she decided to break the silence and asked him.
Erza: Gohan, I was wondering to ask, what kind of magic do you use? *curious tone*

This got everyone's attention even making stop Natsu having his motion sickness, Both Gray and Natsu knew he was a Ki Mage but they never knew what it can do or how to develop it.

Lucy: Yeah, you never told us what kind of magic you use, I just know that you can Teleport *looking at Future Gohan *

The Titania got surprised at this, she never heard someone using Teleportation Magic, it was something unique, now she was more intrigued to learn what he's capable off.

Future Gohan: *looking at everyone* Well since some of you don't know what Ki is, it deserves an explanation *thinking pose* Ki is a force inside every living being, basically it's the energy you use when you talk, walk or every action you do that use through daily, I learned it to directly bring it out of my body and focused it into attack like this *raising his hand and showing a Ki Ball*

Everyone was looking at looking at the Ki Ball in awe, they had never seen something like that before

Lucy: Pretty.. *said and looking at the ball*

Erza: Indeed.. *agreed* But how strong is it?

Future Gohan at this Smirked and he opens the window and launches it far away to the point you couldn't see it, in a few seconds a Distance Mountain exploded completely making rubles of rocks rain in the forest, Everyone was looking at Gohan with an Awe and Fear Expression but Natsu was grinning about it, it made him more interest that he will learn this with Gohan.

Natsu: That was Awesome! With those attacks I could own that bastard of Laxus *grinning* I can't wait for training to start!

Gray: No wonder Gohan beat Natsu like if it was a walk in the Park, and I'm not surprised at all after what he showed us at the Forest..

Lucy: He just destroyed a mountain like if it was nothing, I can't imagine what he's capable off... *though scared*

Erza was stilled in her shocked, he just destroyed that mountain like it was child's plays, Even a S-Class Mage would take a strong spell to level a mountain, after this she regain her posture and asked him

Erza: So that was you're strongest attack?

Future Gohan: That was nothing! Even in my base form I could summon an attack 50 times stronger than that with no effort *explained with a Son Grin*

That Declaration left the Wizard stunned, each of them trying to understand how Ki would be this strong in one person, but what left them shocked the most was when he said base form, did he had another transformation? At this Natsu broke the silence and decided to ask him.