The Wizard Saint Trials!!; A Mother and Daughter Reunion!

Tower of Heaven Arc (Prologue)

Chapter 14: Wizard Saint Trials! Mother and Daughter Reunion

After saying their goodbyes to the Guild, Gohan and Ur were on the train going to Crocus the Capital of Fiore, The Saiyan was looking at the window watching the sunrise, he was really excited to take the trials already and see the amount of strong people that will be in one same spot watching him taking the trials, Master told him that he won't be able to attend since he has to rebuild the Guild making the futuristic super Saiyajin hybrid understand the situation that the guild was going through after winning the war Against Phantom Lord.

Future Gohan: I Wonder what kind of strong people will be watching the trials, I wish I could fight them soon enough to test my strength in this continent! *thought excited*

Then the Saiyajin hybrid looked at Ur who was smuggling with his arm not that it bothered him, He could see that she looked beautiful sleeping, he let a soft smile forming on his face and stared to move her

Future Gohan: Hey, Ur-chan we are almost here *soft tone*

The Ice Mage was opening her eyes slowly, she rubbed them to clear her view, then she looked at Future Gohan who was giving her a Son Grin, she always loved that smile when she sees him doing it..

Ur: Hey Gohan! *smiling softly at him* Are we almost here?

Future Gohan: Yep! We are about to reach Crocus in 15 Minutes *replied in a excited tone*

Ur: It seems that you're really excited about getting there *replied with a smile*

Future Gohan: Of course I am! I want to see the strongest people of Ishgar and what they are capable of! And I want to test my strength on it and see where I am rank! *smiling of excitement*

Ur: Don't worry Gohan, I'm sure you will be rank somewhere high, after you're performance against Jose who was a Wizard Saint I have no doubt that you will do great things on the trials

Future Gohan: Thanks for the support Ur *giving her a Son Grin*

Ur: My pleasure Gohan *slightly blushing*

In the rest of the trip they were just talking about the situation in the Guild and how the capital of Fiore looks like, the 15 minutes pass like nothing and they reached to their destiny, when they got out of the Train they were in awe, they were looking at the Crocus, it it's ten times bigger than Mangolia itself, the building were well done, Future Gohan thought this city was bigger than West City in his Earth but what impressed them the most was the Big castle that was in the middle of the City, it was ginormous and it was bigger than Capsule Corp!

Future Gohan: Sugoi... *awe tone and looking around* I never seen a city like this before!

Ur: *also looking around* Me neither.. It's amazing