Informations of Characters

Future Son Gohan/Mirai Son Gohan (未来の孫悟飯, Mirai no songohan)

CHARACTERISTICSRACE1/2 Human-type Earthling-1/2 SaiyanGENDERMaleBIRTH DATEMay, Age 757DEATH DATE(S)Age 780PROFESSIONAL STATUSOCCUPATIONMartial ArtistALLEGIANCEDragon Team (Age 761-767)PERSONAL STATUSRELATIVESFuture Grandpa Gohan (adoptive great-gr...

CHARACTERISTICS
RACE
1/2 Human-type Earthling-1/2 Saiyan
GENDER
Male
BIRTH DATE
May, Age 757
DEATH DATE(S)
Age 780
PROFESSIONAL STATUS
OCCUPATION
Martial Artist
ALLEGIANCE
Dragon Team (Age 761-767)
PERSONAL STATUS
RELATIVES
Future Grandpa Gohan (adoptive great-grandfather)
Future Bardock (paternal grandfather)
Future Gine (paternal grandmother)
Future Ox-King (maternal grandfather)
Future Goku (father)
Future Chi-Chi (mother)
Future Raditz (uncle)
COUNTERPARTS
Gohan
Xeno Gohan
MENTORS
Future Piccolo

Transformations
Base Form (Beginning Of the Lullaby-Tower Of Heaven arcs)
Super Saiyajin lvl 1 (Tower Of Heaven Arc)
Super Saiyajin lvl 2 (Future upcoming Arc)
Super Saiyajin lvl 3 (Future Arc)
Super Saiyajin God (Lord Beerus Arc)
Super Saiyajin God Super Saiyajin Blue (Future Arc)
SSJG Ssj Blue Evolution (Final season Arc)
Ultimate/Mystic (Final season Arc)

Background story

Future Gohan lived exactly the same life as his main timeline counterpart until the point of the timeline divergence between Future Gohan and his main timeline counterpart that occurred when Future Frieza arrived on Earth in August of Age 764. Originally, Future Goku uses his Instant Transmission technique to arrive and kill Frieza and his father King Cold. After the death of his father due to a lethal heart virus in Age 766, and then the murders of the Dragon Team by the androids on May 12th, Age 767 and the Dragon Balls becoming useless forever, due to Future Piccolo's death and Future Kami's death as the Z Fighters are unable to be wished back to life, Gohan's life is altered drastically. It is stated that the death of Gohan's friends, like Future Piccolo and Future Krillin, sparked his transformation into a Super Saiyajin. Over the course of the following thirteen years, Gohan trains himself to be able to take down the androids, and over time, develops a close relationship to Trunks, the son of Vegeta and Bulma. As the last remaining Z Fighter, and by extension. After Gohan's last attempt to destroy the cyborgs, Future Gohan sacrificed his life for Trunks to carry on with the fight but as he was waiting to meet his father in the afterlife, the gods bestowed Future Gohan with powers that of a Super Saiyajin God and move to world where he can be the hero of this world.. Earthland.

Natsu Dragneel