Deliora; Gray's past!!

A/N: Before we begin, How many times Kaiōken will be for Future Gohan, Natsu, and Gray? Remember, Gray and Natsu are being trained by Future Gohan in the Kame Sen'nin Ryū way and King Kai's ways as well. Though Gohan had to learn it by watching his father Son Goku fight. Anyway, on with the story!

Galuna Island...

Team Natsu were unpacking their stuff they brought for their mission, they were discussing how they were going to destroy the moon to lift the curse that was affecting everyone on the village

Happy: Just looking at the moon more it gets me more scared *looking at the moon*

Lucy: Happy close the window! didn't you heard the Mayor, you can't be exposed by the Moon's light or else you're turn into a demon like them

Natsu: We still have a big problem *annoyed tone*

Gray: Yeah, there's no way we can destroy the moon, we don't have that kind of power *annoyed tone*

Erza: That's true we don't have someone who can destroyed it and it wouldn't solve the problem at all.. *unpacking her luggage*

Lucy: True, destroying the moon would affect Earthland in different ways

Natsu: I'm still going to try to destroy it no matter what! *clenching his fist*

Gray: ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TRYING TO DO IT!? It's impossible to destroy it

Erza: Gray is right Natsu, you don't have the power to destroy it and neither of us *exclaimed back*

Natsu: "Destroying the Moon" it's still our job to do, if we can't do it we would embarrass the name of Fairy Tail *looking at Future Gohan whose eyes were closed and meditating* what do you think Gohan, would you help me destroying the moon?

Gray: What is Impossible stays impossible Flame-Brain! First of all how do you even plan to destroy the moon?! Second of all Gohan might be strong but he's not that strong to destroy it

Future Gohan: *suddenly spoke* I actually can destroy the moon

Everyone turned around with their eyes winded to see Future Gohan in his meditation position with his eyes close, Team Natsu were thinking if what he said it's true

Lucy: Gohan? You actually have the power to destroy it? *asked in her awe tone*

Future Gohan: Of course! My master destroyed the moon before when I was younger but someone restored it back *exclaimed with a smile*

Everyone had their Jaw Dropped, there where thinking if he was even human to have enough power to destroy it..

Lucy: Just how powerful is he? His master destroyed something big as the moon and he already surpass it! He's more than a human

Gray: Destroying Mountains it's enough to show us he's a S-Class Mage but destroying the moon it's having the power of a God, just how much are you hiding?

Erza: He's hiding more power that I though, he said he can bring powerful attacks in his Base Form but just how much and what would be the scale of his power

Natsu: He's Strong, stronger than i though but I will catch up to his level and challenge him in a spar *grinning*

was looking at his team that were in their thoughts, he was thinking already that destroying the moon was a power beyond that they see, in his world destroying mountains and planets were not much of a big deal but here was different, he decided to break the silence.

Future Gohan: But Erza-chan is right, destroying the moon won't bring any good and it wouldn't lift the curse so we need to find another way to lift the curse and stop the moon to give those purple lights *explained*